Atlanta Twin F Hydro Heat

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol I have a list of things I'm gotta do Like lower the deck, shorten the pipes, new zoom carbs, and different props but as I get it faster I lose consistantcy but the boat is fast right now. MOre than likely I will lower the deck and push in the pipes. Depends on thre results that will dictate what do next. Tha class is a speacial breed of it's own.

Thanks for the motivation robin I'm getting back on it this weekend.

Julian

I will have a little single boat you will have to contend with.

I did save the best for my self. :unsure:

David

Well you must be getting back into the swing of working for a living.

The sh!! is flying again. :D

David

Julian

How does a guy ever get anything done, with being attached to that computer, kinda like a ball and chain wrapped around you leg. Must be hard dragging the world around by your foot. You have to much free time, which means you need to build more boats. LOL

Beau

its called a Iphone and i work 50 plus hours a week.. i don't have to build more boats im happy with what i got. free time umm after i get off work i have like 4 hours and im back to bed.. i don't drag the world around my feet i make all the good things about the world work for me ;) plus im on because im a admin here so i have to make sure everything is good and people are not posting really bad stuff on here also. Dont worry about what i do worry about you.. :p

julian

Tom...i think Julian might just be a little skeerd to have to possibly race against some gas twins again... might not have the win given to him again like in orlando :blink:

JUST MESSIN WITH YA JULIAN :p :p

Back