Novarossi of America

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glenn Quarles

Supporting Member
Friends, my latest order has arrived with the normal assortment of motors, parts, etc...

One of the nice new things I have is the work aprons. I have been using one for a couple of months and am very happy with how much cleaner my clothes stay and how handy all of the pockets are. They look very nice and special price this time is $15.

I also have a couple of the Toro Nero extra long storke motors to try. I am VERY impressed with some of the tech features of the motors and of course the workmanship is typical Novarossi (looks like fine jewelry). And the black case looks really cool! I hope to run one soon and I will pass on the results.

As always, thanks for the support!!!

Glenn

Glenn,

I will buy a couple of aprons, how much for two with shipping?

Is $36.00 enough to cover shipping? I will put the money in the

mail tomorrow. It went out yesterday Glenn.

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

Last edited by a moderator:
Glenn,

I will buy a couple of aprons, how much for two with shipping?

Is $35.00 enough to cover shipping? I will put the money in the

mail tomorrow.

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

Hey Mark, the shipping is $5.50...total is $35.50.

Guys, all of the aprons are now gone...THAT didn't take long!

Thanks

Glenn

Well looks like you need to order some more. I bet Jerry is coming home with one.

Mike

PS Happy Birthday

Last edited by a moderator:
Aw I was wanting one too, next time I guess. Glenn you have time to get those parts in the mail saturday? I have a new boat ready and a blown motor in it. Get them shipped Monday if not already gone. thanks PHIL

Aw I was wanting one too, next time I guess. Glenn you have time to get those parts in the mail saturday? I have a new boat ready and a blown motor in it. Get them shipped Monday if not already gone. thanks PHIL
Phil, they are packed and going out tomorrow. Sorry I couldn't get them out Sat...just too much stuff going on around here!

Glenn

Glenn have you heard any more stink about a 45 motor? I like my 21s so much a 45 just has to be awesome

Phil, they are packed and going out tomorrow. Sorry I couldn't get them out Sat...just too much stuff going on around here!

Glenn
Hey cool deal Happy B day too.

thanks

Glenn, have you shipped my motor yet? My JAE is getting restless. My JAE keeps saying something "Jullian Conde I want some Jullian Conde Fall Nationals Johns Island South carolina. Nova eats Big Mac Daddy." Thanks Glenn.

Glenn, have you shipped my motor yet? My JAE is getting restless. My JAE keeps saying something "Jullian Conde I want some Jullian Conde Fall Nationals Johns Island South carolina. Nova eats Big Mac Daddy." Thanks Glenn.
Rick. yes it went out today. I though I heard your motor talking the same kind of smack, but wasn't sure which box it was coming out of!

Don't be in a hurry breaking it in! Plan on it taking awhile befor it really wants to run hard.

Let me know how the head does.

Thanks!

Glenn

I have a used toro nero to try. Been wanting to try one since, I saw one run 1/8 scale oval cars it made all other motors look stupid " like it was full on pipe at all PRMs"

Hi Glenn,

Do you have any additional updates on the Toro Nero motor? Do you think they will ever put a conventional crank in this motor or is the SG crank the end of the line?

Thanks

Mike

Latest posts

Back