• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S CMB EVO 90's and pipes

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Craig Knight

Supporting Member
I have gone to RS 91's in my twin and was going to keep these as back up motors, but I need to clear out some stuff I am accumulating in the shed.

Both motors have had 3 tanks of fuel thru them since new bearings were installed. They have great compression and have always been flushed with Corrosion X. $230 ea.

I also have two Cooper 90 pipes that I bought from Don Ferrette for my twin that I am not using now.$70ea shipped.

Or if you take the lot $560 shipped.

forsale 001.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
After a month of holding the motors the sale of motors appears to have fallen thru. Motors are back up for sale.
It might be worthwhile mentioning who was going to buy them so the rest of us know what they are like when it comes to selling them something in the future.

Peter

Craig, Great show of CLASS my friend!! As you stated, you still have the motors, just a little longer than you had hoped. There is no reason to drag a persons name in the dirt when it is not needed. In these times things come up that can't be helped, Shame people can't remember that!! :angry: These would be tempting if I did not have a new set in the shop. Ryon Shaw

Back