Southern IN/Louisville Area Race

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chriscrash

Supporting Member
I wanted to thank everyone again for coming down or up to our first race day. I think we all had a great time, and everyone was extremely helpful. Special thanks again to the Evansville, Madison, and St. Louis guys for bringing their gear to make the race happen.

Look forward to hosting another race. See you all soon.

Chris Jenkins

Southern Indiana Prop Nuts

Chris,

I had a blast today!! Can't wait to drink up my 3rd place award :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I wanted to thank everyone again for coming down or up to our first race day. I think we all had a great time, and everyone was extremely helpful. Special thanks again to the Evansville, Madison, and St. Louis guys for bringing their gear to make the race happen.

Look forward to hosting another race. See you all soon.

Chris Jenkins

Southern Indiana Prop Nuts
had a great time and i thought it was an very nice race site.you guys did a great job.looking forward to next race there.BOOOOOOOOOO PINKY....lol........Scott

Huber Winery is a very good place for RC racing. Nice grassy pit area nice high drivers deck to race from. For the awards we recieved bottles of Huber white wine with special lables made for the club. 1st 2nd and 3rd place.

Nice laid back race for 4 rounds.

Then there was the scale class final, forget about laid back :lol:

6 boats started the final and I think they went 5 wide thru the first turn :blink: I went up a the roostertail of Brian S Picco boat comming out of the turn and thought I was done, but the boat didnt die and it was slowly heading for the shore, I saved it with a quick turn and got back into the race. I think Ryan Hobbys Bud was leading but it some how flipped with another boat and I managed to work My Atlas back into third.

I will watch for the results to be posted, where will the results and pictures be posted Chris?

GREAT RACE

THANKS

PHIL THOMAS

Last edited by a moderator:
Huber Winery is a very good place for RC racing. Nice grassy pit area nice high drivers deck to race from. For the awards we recieved bottles of Huber white wine with special lables made for the club. 1st 2nd and 3rd place.

Nice laid back race for 4 rounds.

Then there was the scale class final, forget about laid back :lol:

6 boats started the final and I think they went 5 wide thru the first turn :blink: I went up a the roostertail of Brian S Picco boat comming out of the turn and thought I was done, but the boat didnt die and it was slowly heading for the shore, I saved it with a quick turn and got back into the race. I think Ryan Hobbys Bud was leading but it some how flipped with another boat and I managed to work My Atlas back into third.

I will watch for the results to be posted, where will the results and pictures be posted Chris?

GREAT RACE

THANKS

PHIL THOMAS
The results will be on the dist14 website today or tomorrow

Hey Guys

The Results from this race is posted on the d14 website. Also the point series has been updated as well. I will be posting pictures later on this week when i have a broadband connection. Here at home i have dail up. And the pictures take 2 days of trying to get them all on.

Jonathon,

Looking at the points for the race, I ended up with 1175, not 1075. Not that it makes much difference <_< still ended up in turd B) If I hadn't cut bouy #5 on the last heat, your dad and I would have tied.

Jonathon,

Looking at the points for the race, I ended up with 1175, not 1075. Not that it makes much difference <_< still ended up in turd B) If I hadn't cut bouy #5 on the last heat, your dad and I would have tied.
Mark,

By the points that Chris gave me you got 1075. I dont know what you should have gotten. I just put the points down that i get.

Jonathon,

Mark,

By the points that Chris gave me you got 1075. I dont know what you should have gotten. I just put the points down that i get.
Ok, thanks.. I just need to come over to your club site and race your dad.. Never got a chance in the 4 heats to run head to head with him! Oh wait, he did state he sets up the heats so that would never happen :D

Chris, hhhmmm, a dnf (25), 1st (400), 1st (400), 1st with one bouy cut (350) comes out to 1175.. Like it matters, still have a bottle of that lovely wine B)

Mark, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, If the scores were wrong sorry. A couple of other racers had disputes about their scores at the end of the day, but they were scored correctly. According to the score sheet, in the 3rd round you received a second place finish for 300 points not 400 points. I was in the race with you, but I had a DNF. The race winner according to the sheet was Bob Willner, you had second, and Matthew Schymik had 3rd. Steve Peak and I had starts but no finish. I am not sure who scored the round, but it doesn't matter now. Would have appreciated a PM as opposed to a hanging.

Next year I will have scores posted on a huge board immediately after each race so that no one has any scoring disputes. This was our first race and learning pains are going to happen. ;)

Chris

Mark, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, If the scores were wrong sorry. A couple of other racers had disputes about their scores at the end of the day, but they were scored correctly. According to the score sheet, in the 3rd round you received a second place finish for 300 points not 400 points. I was in the race with you, but I had a DNF. The race winner according to the sheet was Bob Willner, you had second, and Matthew Schymik had 3rd. Steve Peak and I had starts but no finish. I am not sure who scored the round, but it doesn't matter now. Would have appreciated a PM as opposed to a hanging.

Next year I will have scores posted on a huge board immediately after each race so that no one has any scoring disputes. This was our first race and learning pains are going to happen. ;)

Chris
Chris, didn't mean it as a "hanging", only poking fun at ya.. :p I did take 3 wins with the one DNF.. Figured you took away the 100 points for the comment I made after the awards were handed out. ;)

Had a blast buddy, can't wait to do it again!

Man, If there is a 400 point penalty for harrassing the CD, THen I dont have a chance. I start doing that at the drivers meeting. lol. CHris, your points were right, I was wrong. But posting them will help those of us with a short memory span. lol.

Ken

Kenny, I'm glad you checked the Sport 40 points... I was not sure when I saw the results, cause I remembered I had a cut later.

Great race and lots of fun. Be back next year for sure.

Brian

Kenny, I'm glad you checked the Sport 40 points... I was not sure when I saw the results, cause I remembered I had a cut later.

Great race and lots of fun. Be back next year for sure.

Brian
Maybe if we cant get the Mt. Vernon race going again we can try to make this one the same weekend or a day....Mike

Back