Southern IN/Louisville Area Race

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chris,

I'm extending my thanks and appreciation to all who officiated and participated the race ,,GOOD JOB GUYS!!..from the guy with bouncing yellow ts2 :ph34r: :D ,,,btw, i'm tweaking my boat now for ur next year race :lol: :lol: :lol: ...what place i got in my class btw?... i know i'm not the last :p ...

jul

Just wanted to say I had a great time at a beautiful lake. Even beat a fiew old farts in sport 40. I would have done beter though if Mikey hadn't cut me off every time. At least that's how I remember it.

Now I'm thinking I need to bring a faster B Sport Tunnel next year :D :D
Poor Wes did you hit your? I was in lane 4 you in 6 or 8 and Ken in 1 or 2 he slid out you slid in and i was hi in the sky but i did come down and chase you back down like the dirty dog you are ha ha next time use your turn signal good racin....i got my bottle did you??

Now I'm thinking I need to bring a faster B Sport Tunnel next year :D :D
Poor Wes did you hit your? I was in lane 4 you in 6 or 8 and Ken in 1 or 2 he slid out you slid in and i was hi in the sky but i did come down and chase you back down like the dirty dog you are ha ha next time use your turn signal good racin....i got my bottle did you??
I had a bottle! Even brought my cork screw but Kenny started fish tailing at lap 5 in the 3rd heat and made me blow off. At least that's how I remember it. I got a bottle though, stole it when they wernt looken.

Latest posts

Back