Winter Nitro Championships

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just wondering how everyone form over seas is handling the shipping there Boats and motors . From Alaska we cannot bring the motors on the airplanes any more I had to preship my motors and Lopo batteries through the mail . Any creative better ways or is everyone in the same boat? Thanks Charles

Thanks a bunch to Jerry Crowther, Danny King and Jeremy Edge for getting the buoys to Olly for our NLMBC club!

Much appreciated guys, have fun at the race!!!
default_smile.png

Some great folks at the lake today with wonderful weather ! However tomorrow will be a test with temps in the low 20's which is about as cold as I need to be doing anything except skiing which I have not done in a very long time . I will be on site at 6:30 tomorrow getting the disaster started and will hope fully needle 6 boats and hang with some of the great people that participate in this hobby . Did I say HOBBY ?????? Would not miss it . Good racing boys !!

Last edited by a moderator:
Gonna be a chilly first few rounds for you guys , bring your jackets and sunglasses that backstretch is tough on early heats .

Give em heck fella's and good luck
default_cool.png

So this morning was a little cold but turn into a great day of racing

Just wanna say thanks to all the racer for coming to this race and making it a great event.

Greg Rowe

Went out for a bit today - great racing and great weather - Tpa club has it going on
default_cool.png

Charlie Siler won the twin class, and I know

John Beardslee took second in twin.

Great job John!!!

Mark Sholund

Congrats to all the winners and thank you to everyone that made this event so amazing! Jeff

Latest posts

Back