Winter Nitro Championships

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tom

Tell Marty to take my spot, I entered C hydro by mistake. I should have entered B hydro.

Bob

Marty,

I will sponsor C Hydro and Scale. PM the details. You guys do a great job on this race!!

Marty,

I will sponsor C Hydro and Scale. PM the details. You guys do a great job on this race!!
Are you coming this year?Seems I remember you having a scale & Sport-40

We sure could use yer help in those two classes
Thanks Rick. Mike and I are looking at this race for sure if we can move some things around. Maybe I can get that scale ready.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rick

Talking to Perry yesterday about bringing our scales to run but don't want to wait 3 days to complete 4 heats. Maybe all 4 heats of scale could be done in one day. I know it is unusual.

Bill

Marty,

Are you coming this year?Seems I remember you having a scale & Sport-40

We sure could use yer help in those two classes
Rick. The Hagan crew is going on the next one. Should have 3 scales and 3 Sport 40's
That will be great Sam,

Wish I could convince the Indiana gang to make the trip. I'm glad Phil continues to make the trip

Hi Marty,
I need to make a change to my entry for the race. Please change my A hydro entry to A mono. Also scratch my X hydro entry, my boat got destroyed at the Fall Nats.

Thanks

Marty

I sent you 2 messages about my entry. I entered C hydro by mistake, it should be B hydro. Sorry for the mixup

Bob

Marty,

this time 7 Germans will com to race in Brandon. We need a big Tend for the European Team if possible
default_rolleyes.gif

Thanks

Winfried

Check on Page 2 of this thread for the the updated list of sponsorships.
We are closing in on the Winter Nitro Championships and would like to close out the sponsorships. If you would like to help us with this race and sponsor a class, we would be most appreciative. We use all the moneys gathered from sponsorships and entries to buy raffle prizes and gift certificates for the winners. Neither club keeps any of the funds as we want to continue to build this race and make it a "must attend" event each year. We have a bunch of foreign racers coming from all over the world as well as all over the US and Canada. This race is COMPETITIVE and one that you won't want to miss. Cost of sponsorship is $100. If you are interested, contact me directly or post on this thread and I will contact you.

Back