Winter Nitro Championships

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its not sponsorship- but Im considering coming out and going live on F/B for as many heats as I can, I would require some support, but nothing we cant work out.

Thats IF you want it Marty ??
Disregard, Doug will be there - and speaking with him, we where going to team up to cover the brunt of the event. Lmk if thats an issue for you Marty

EDIT- Sorry Rod
No Problem at all.... Happy to have you do that.

Tic Toc, Getting close to being on the clock!!!!!!!

Thrashing continues!!!

Calling Bill Gibson to the Scale pits ! All my junk is partially assembled , no testing yet but hopefully this weekend . Sure hoping for a heatwave here in FL !!

I didnt hear anything about Orlando but Gainseville got it, just cold up in Tampa, by the time you get here temps will be back to normal in 70s and 80s

Last edited by a moderator:
It is only up in the North, us true Floridians from Orlando south will not see snow just cold, i saw enough snow the years i lived in Michigan and it is to cold right now in South Florida

"Us True Floridians" Really Robert???? Your an INPLANT!!!
default_ohmy.png

I'll have the water warmed back up this weekend !!! Going to do a little testing @ the pond!

Anyone going by/near Atlantic and Gulf near Miami Airport that can grab a bag of 25 buoys for our Northern Lights club and bring them to Olly at the race?

If so I'll have the order paid for and ready to pick up.

Buoys are about $60 for the bag and $78 for shipping to MI...
default_sad.png

T.A. Mahoney in Tampa only has 17 in stock at double the price of Atlantic.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back