Winter Nitro Championships

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All Germans are back home with all the stuff we baught
default_rolleyes.gif
, thanks for the very good hosting and well organized Race. Again we had a very good time in Brandon, see you next year.

Hope to see you all in healthy and with fast boats!

Seen a lot of videos being taken just wanted to know where to go to check them out? Thanks Charlie
Geez Charlie you were so fast they couldn't keep up with you. You may see some on FB at Nitro Boat Racing anything or something like that. I'm an old dinosaur and just joined hoping to see some of Buckshot's vidsThanks John

Seen a lot of videos being taken just wanted to know where to go to check them out? Thanks Charlie
Geez Charlie you were so fast they couldn't keep up with you. You may see some on FB at Nitro Boat Racing anything or something like that. I'm an old dinosaur and just joined hoping to see some of Buckshot's vidsThanks John
HAHA it was over so quick I’m just realizing the win. I want to watch it without all the stress lol

Anybody here manage to get a pic of that Bass with the Perch stuck in its mouth that Jeff picked up ????

Back