Winter Nitro Championships

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just want to say _____ awesome place thanks for a great race and a outstanding bunch of guys working hard to make it happen. Pass ya later Charlie

Great times!!! Great comradory. Congrats to the winners and thank you t all the people who make this happen!!!

Thanks to all that came making this a great event. Good to see some old friends and make some new ones. Maybe next year I'll race!

Thanks to the Tampa & Brandon clubs For putting on another FANTASTIC race! It was great to see all of my boating friends and family!!! Next year.

Steve Ball

Just talked to Martin Davis and he has the results but can not post it for a couple of days, as his day job has him very busy.due to his absence for 4 days due to our race.
default_smile.png

John

Finally back home last night and have the boats back in the basement for another 3 months.
default_sad.png
I am glad I was able to once again have some 'fun in the sun' and thank everyone for another good race.

Olly

Great race !

The North Alabama gang enjoyed the time spent seeing old and new friends. Weather was a little rough the first day but got better every day. Thanks to the clubs running the race and to Larry Beals and his crew for feeding us for 2 days. My 3rd time at this event and every one was better than the last.

See you next year.

Thanks to all the folks who made this possible

The announcing was great

Racing was aggressive

Weather was cool as a summer day in Alaska

We plan to be in Brandon next year

Till then go fast and turn right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back