vac 45 is the future!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CHRIS WE GOT TO GET MORE OF YOU GUYS DOWN HERE FOR SOME GOOD FLORIDA RACING, WINTERNATS IS A GOOD START BUT ALSO IN MID MARCH THE BRANDON CLUB IN TAMPA FL HAS A GREAT RACE AND A TWIN SHOOTOUT FINALE..HERE IN OUR STATE WE HAVE A GOOD VARITY RIGGERS AND GREAT COMPETITION :D
Brett,do you have any info of the race in march... if not where could I get some on the location/date thx.

brett i would love to but it is 20 hr plus drive.. i just can't justifiy it and i REFUSE to fly.

ive seen several 40 boats running past the 85mph mark, they are impressive for the first 3 laps, then my pitman tells me watch out for the dead boat..for me,ill take an 80mph boat that finishes and comes back in one piece ;)
That makes a lot of sense to me Bret! :)

Charlie didn't we just have this conversation last night?

ive seen several 40 boats running past the 85mph mark, they are impressive for the first 3 laps, then my pitman tells me watch out for the dead boat..for me,ill take an 80mph boat that finishes and comes back in one piece ;)
Thats what all the slow guys say. :lol: :D :p

Andy is rubbing off on ya! :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Albert

The boats look great good luck...next time you go out to the lake please call me do that i can join you and maybe you could help me with the VAC 45 in my Eagle...

Thanks,

Jose
Jose,

Glad to see you are back. BTW Guys, Jose is an old friend of mine back from the late 80's. We ran riggers together back when we were still wet behind the ears.

Hey, if you still have that new 67 Eagle then give Elias a call. He is always looking for a nice Eagle and I know you got one of the latest kits from Andy.

Glad to see you an this forum

That makes a lot of sense to me Bret! :)

Charlie didn't we just have this conversation last night?
Ya man that pritty funny! Im wondering what type of boat Designs are flipping JAEs, Crapshooters ,Eagles or what and if all are crashing at that speed.

Rick,

If you want to see a lot of fast boats come up to Hobart, IN

in September. All are welcome.

Thanks For Reading,

Mark Sholund

Back