URGENT Stolen Boats

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Paul,

If you need a 3.5 tunnel to race let me know and I will ship one of mine to Stu or Don for you.

I HATE thieves!!! I worry about my trailer constantly and it shouldn't have to be like that.

A real shame about your boats Paul, I know Kris put a lot of effort into your tunnel and I am sure the same amount at least of work had been put into the others- hope you get back to where you were before race day

Regards

Dion

I have had messages and calls from people I have never even met. Some of the offers of generosity have bought tears to my eyes. When you are down the great people from this amazing hobby we all love are the perfect way to pick yourself up and get on with it.

I noticed this morning that the brief case I kept all my stickers and books with my engine flows, pipe lengths, head volumes for venues has also been stolen. Guess I will have to start and accumulate this information again.

I thank everyone for their support and friendship.

Hi Paul,

very sad to hear that !

We (all together) have to keep an eye on Ebay because our boats are uniques and very easy to recognize !

Pascal

I am writing this post to let the whole IW community know how great they are and how much their support and generosity mean. I have had so many offers of help it is truly mind blowing.

This hobby has some of the greatest and most giving people anywhere. People from around the world that I am in constant communication with have told me that they are receiving calls and offers to help.

You guys are the best and thank you.

Regards

Paul.

See you in Hobart.

Good luck in Hobart Paul. Hope your have some success racing and get to spend time with the awesome people that make this hobby what it is.

And I pray you get your stuff back, that would be devastating to lose stuff you have spent countless hours building, adjusting, and running.

Paul,

Send me a PM or email if you are going to need any propellers for Hobart?

I will have quite a few there if you need anymore.

See You In Hobart,

Mark Sholund

Well, with the generosity of Kevin Morris and the hard work over the last few week by Paul Osmond the JAG3 version 2 has been test run and is ready for Hobart.

The help and support of all has been overwhelming.

Please see attached photos.

Thank you again to Kevin Morris for the loan of the boat.

JAG 3 MK2 1.JPG

JAG 3 MK2 2.JPG

Guess who won a Crapshooter Thursday morning at the Hobart race? Yup!

Stu had an early drawing for a kit and Paul won it.

I usually don't see many exhaust throttle setups but his ran really well.

Paul,

I have to say it is horrible that this happened to you my friend, it is AWESOME that there are some good honest people left in this world and here on IW willing to help at any cost. I myself consider most people here on this forum like a second family, best of luck to you buddy, the new boat looks amazing.

Beau

Update on stolen boats.

I have managed to get 2 of the boats back form a local Hobby Shop. He suspected that they were stolen and contacted a club member and put us in contact with each other.

Unfortunately the Vision outboard, JAG3 Twin and 67 CRAPSHOOTER are still missing.

The thief has been arrested but because of our s... judicial system here he has been let go with a smack on the wrist.

I am posting a photo of the piece of S--t so you all know his identity and address.

It is now time to name and shame these ars-h--es

thief.JPG

im glad to hear u got some of your boats back....sometimes its hard to belive that lowlifes like him steal what we work hard to buikd and buy......just a slap on the wrist isnt that a shame,scumbag!!! i really hope u find the others....

Name and shame man!

I am certain I will be able to identify any of the parts from that Vision if anything ever surfaces

Back