BIG BLOCK CMB Engines

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
David I have already ask about the VAC101. COMB says no time soon? let me know if you get it together. Maybe we need to consult crowther. he assembled the 1st RS101 & 105 from a original RS91 AAC
Joe

I will be using the HR91 case with the 1.01 sleeve in it. It will be a true 1.05 not the 1.03 and change Evo 1.0 P/S in the current RS block.

It will have the long stroke and long rod of the .91 VAC with the large bore of the 1.01 sleeve. not certain on the piston yet. Trying to use the 1.01 piston so rebuild will just be ordering a new 1.01 P/S with out doing any mods to it once the case and rod work is done.

The idea is that once the mods are done you can refit the P/S with the stock replacement. Will make it marketable to the average boater.

Will open up a whole new world in twin power. You will need a bigger boat. :lol:

David

Wait till you see what coming to Alabama :ph34r:
David, do you have a day job, how many guys do you have working for you on all of your boating projects. I seems like every two days that you have a new project going on. I have a lot of projects myself and I need to know how you handle all of yours so that maybe I can finish some of mine. Will you help me?. :) :) :)

Charles

PS I am still thirsty.
well lets see bonded the new CF hull together finished the Cal Craft 20 boat and started a HR 80 build to day. O and modded the 1.01 to fit your 80 zoome on it for testing tomorrow.

sorry had to put the disk removal from the 45RS off till next weekend. the CF boat took over that slot.

only worked 56 hr this week at the day job so had a little extra skip in my walk.

Got to watch them making full size boat plugs at Sea Ray R&D shop this week with the Poseidon mill. Gave me some extra incentive.

David
OK, but what do you do in your spare time??????

Charles

You forgot IW's

BTW, I am just kidding with you. <_<

Last edited by a moderator:
David I have already ask about the VAC101. COMB says no time soon? let me know if you get it together. Maybe we need to consult crowther. he assembled the 1st RS101 & 105 from a original RS91 AAC
Joe

I will be using the HR91 case with the 1.01 sleeve in it. It will be a true 1.05 not the 1.03 and change Evo 1.0 P/S in the current RS block.

It will have the long stroke and long rod of the .91 VAC with the large bore of the 1.01 sleeve. not certain on the piston yet. Trying to use the 1.01 piston so rebuild will just be ordering a new 1.01 P/S with out doing any mods to it once the case and rod work is done.

The idea is that once the mods are done you can refit the P/S with the stock replacement. Will make it marketable to the average boater.

Will open up a whole new world in twin power. You will need a bigger boat. :lol:

David

David, do you have a day job, how many guys do you have working for you on all of your boating projects. I seems like every two days that you have a new project going on. I have a lot of projects myself and I need to know how you handle all of yours so that maybe I can finish some of mine. Will you help me?. :) :) :)

Charles

PS I am still thirsty.
well lets see bonded the new CF hull together finished the Cal Craft 20 boat and started a HR 80 build to day. O and modded the 1.01 to fit your 80 zoome on it for testing tomorrow.

sorry had to put the disk removal from the 45RS off till next weekend. the CF boat took over that slot.

only worked 56 hr this week at the day job so had a little extra skip in my walk.

Got to watch them making full size boat plugs at Sea Ray R&D shop this week with the Poseidon mill. Gave me some extra incentive.

David

Charles

You forgot IW's

IW is the break I take in between working on the eng. You know what thy say about all work and no play. :lol:

Know kidding you where just kidding. I will try and start this thing with no rotor just have to find out for my self and there is that beer thing.

David

Joe

David

Charles

PS I am still thirsty.

David

Charles

You forgot IW's

IW is the break I take in between working on the eng. You know what thy say about all work and no play. :lol:

Know kidding you where just kidding. I will try and start this thing with no rotor just have to find out for my self and there is that beer thing.

David

i will request that you have someone video the startup procedure !! No Scuba Tanks to help free spool it !!

I chose to go with .91 VAC's for my new twin, as I will have to travel to other clubs to race it, and not every area of the country has enough people running the larger nitro boats to support a separate multi engine class. With .91's I will be able to race F Hydro, with 101's I would not.
GOOD POINT Larry Especially true in IMPBA

Joe

David

Charles

PS I am still thirsty.

David

Charles

You forgot IW's

David

i will request that you have someone video the startup procedure !! No Scuba Tanks to help free spool it !!
so that means I can use the blow dryer. :huh:

Please let me know how I can contact Brad Christy?

I would like to know how much it would cost for a custom Titanium rod for a OPS 80.

Thanks

I would like to know how much it would cost for a custom Titanium rod for a OPS 80.

Thanks
Did you contact Remy at Areomarine Laminates ? hope help thanks

patmccoy said:
Brad Christy > titan-racing [at] sbcglobal [dot] net

Back