• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

STOLEN STOLEN RACE TRAILER AND ALL MY BOATS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bob Davis

race trailer and all my boats and accessories stolen Mariott Courtyard Lake Vista Dr Lewisville TX

9-8-12 between noon and 11;00 pm

Gator 7 x 16 grey tandem trailer TN 3TE6345 SN 5RTBE1627CD027099

R42 cat orange / white quickdraw engine

R42 cat pink/ whit quickdraw engine

RC razor ornage red fade/white quickdraw engine

RC razor green blue fade/white quickdraw engine'

Hurricane twin orange/white quickdraw engines

Hurricane rigger red/yellow quickdraw engine

Red scratch bilt rigger redline rear ex

Blazer backlash black wood grain quickdraw engine

Insdane gen 2 winston eagle decale quickdraw rear ex engine

Honda E2000 generator

Boxes annd boxes spare parts in Stanley single boxes

Any info please call Bob Davis 865-567-6851.

Oh no Bob I am so sorry to here this! Kev

Last edited by a moderator:
Man that is a shame. I think with the economy there is going to be more and more stuff getting stolen and broken into that's why I did get a gun for at home

Bob,

So sorry to hear about the trailer. At least all of us here and on JRCBD can watch for one of your boats to show up for sale and hopefully catch this guy. The Texas DMV can watch for someone trying to register the trailer. Make sure they register it in the national database. Good luck my friend...

i am sorry go to your local pawn shops.swap meets and anything else you have in your area like this dont wait because they are going to try to unload this stuff in a hurry.

check craigs list to.

howard

Latest posts

Back