• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Trailer

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys do your trailer towing BS in aqnother section! I am sure this guy want people chatting about his trailer!!
Exactly , this is a For Sale post . Bill Hoch has a beautiful piece of equipment for sale here at a great price . I would own this right now if things were a little different . GLWS Bill .

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Bill

Is the trailer still for sale

I am supposed to be in Stuart early in January with a truck that is fully capable of pulling this beauty.

Based on comment by Tom Foley I would be interested in purchasing

Let me know

Richard Hartley

Dang, a 5.3 liter engine in a Silverado or a Tahoe? Talk about under powered.

I have a 2012 Crew Cab Chevy Colorado Z71 4X4 with the 5.3 litre engine thats been worked on. It came to me as 300 horsepower then I had it worked on and now its a little over 525 horsepower.

To look at it youd think its ok, but it does zero to 60 in under 5 seconds.

Its fun to drive.

Marty I have the five boat rack in my trailer. I have 3.5 tunnel, sport 40, jersey skiff and I think I could put a thunderboat on also. I take it out of the trailer and mount on basement wall in the winter to story the boats. The rack works well for me.

Back