THOR - FLAT BUILD / CORELOCK

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is a third one being tested for FE as well Mike. Carl will chime in but with testing on all three versions complete, I think he has already ordered the first round of kits to ship!!!!

There is a third one being tested for FE as well Mike.
The FE benchmark of a FAST heat racing P-ltd OPC is 15 second laps in race water... just for reference. That would still put you about 2 seconds down from the current heat racing record, but if you can race at 1:30 to 1:33, or faster, it'll be a GREAT A RACE!

Let's get'em tested, boys... :^)

There is a third one being tested for FE as well Mike. Carl will chime in but with testing on all three versions complete, I think he has already ordered the first round of kits to ship!!!!
Mom always liked you best

Yep. Ordered and received the first R5-G models from the laser gods. I am loading kits now. I will place another order next week. If you have a boat on order, I will be contacting you as your number come up.

Hey Mike.

Its going good. I am building cowlings most of the day today for kits. This is some really good weather for layups. It won't last long though. Southern humidity can get tough.

-Carl

Ronald,

He is shipping THOR 470's now. I'm sure he will be in touch soon. What lower did you decide to use?

I think I got a used one but waiting till I know for sure, will let you know.

Carl if I am not on the list please add me. Will email.

Ron

What about 40 boats
Dave is right. No 7.5cc THOR kits are ready at this time. However, I am working on it and it is about 85% complete at this point. I am thinking about offering two 7.5cc size models. One close to the dimensions of the Shaman and the other (the one I am drawing now) will be 35-1/2 inches long. The 355 will handle the 7.5cc Mod & the 11cc class outboards just fine.

-Carl

New THOR 470 aired out!!!...
default_smile.png

That's great news Carl. Maybe the THOR 470 can take the top 3 or 4 spots at the Fall Nats!!!.........
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png

Well...that would be nice. There are a few really hot engines being bolted on to some new 470's as we speak. I am ready to see these big block tunnels become an official class. It's long over due. Maybe soon these gas tunnels will be breaking some beams and putting some lap times in the book too.

-Carl

Back