Super Bowl

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sad my team lost but they didn't play like hey did against Green Bay. Would have been nice to have MLB and NFL Champs, oh well. Hats off to the Baltimore Ravens for executing a great game plan.

I can't believe the play calling on the goal line, just horrrrrible... But I also don't understand why they just didn't beat the punter up and take the ball out of his hands...

Horrible that was the point.. Kill the time on the clock give the 49ers the safety and punt in down field that was brilliant and very very smart. If they would have punt the ball the 49ers might have had a chance to make a final play and possibly score.. He played it really good and smart. try again next year 49ers LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't believe the play calling on the goal line, just horrrrrible... But I also don't understand why they just didn't beat the punter up and take the ball out of his hands...

Horrible that was the point.. Kill the time on the clock give the 49ers the safety and punt in down field that was brilliant and very very smart. If they would have punt the ball the 49ers might have had a chance to make a final play and possibly score.. He played it really good and smart. try again next year 49ers LOL
I was talking about the Niners play calling to get in the endzone... I told my wife the punter was going to run around the endzone before the it happened .... Needless to say it turned out to be a very good game! Now its time for NASCAR:)

Latest posts

Back