Silent engine David McAllister MACS PRODUCTS

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rudy Formanek

Sadly my friend David McAllister has passed. He ran MACS Products. He is survived by his wife, 5 adult chidren and many grandchildren; 4 brothers. I will post when I know more info on the continuance of the MACS Products as a company and its products. If you have any company business that is now in limbo, please PM me and I will do my best to assist and bring things to an equitable conclusion. Funeral now tentatively set for Sat. Sep 10. I will post more info, when available.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sad news. Condolences Rudy, to you and David's family. I started using MACS pipes in 1978.

Sadly my friend David McAllister has passed. He ran MACS Products. He is survived by his wife, 5 adult chidren and many grandchildren; 4 brothers. I will post when I know more info on the continuance of the MACS Products as a company and its products. If you have any company business that is now in limbo, please PM me and I will do my best to assist and bring things to an equitable conclusion. Funeral now tentatively set for Sat. Aug 10. I will post more info, when available.
I think you mean Sept. 10. Some of my first tuned pipes were MACS Products.

JD

Sad news! Great pleasure to deal with Sir McAllister in past 20 years. Full memorable of his products and assistance. Patrick

Latest posts

Back