CHARLESTON 2005 ALL TUNNEL Championship

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ron Drake said:
topfuel443 said:
jaxracer said:
j whiddon said:
I,m your Huckelberry! LYNX RB CONCEPT
106520[/snapback]

I didn't know they were going to have a rowboat contest. :blink:

~Mitch Jr.

106556[/snapback]

HAHAHA.... Nice...! Jeff Who?

~James

106572[/snapback]

This is Jeff Whiddon My New DRIVER and I will be the crew and set up manfor this event. My name is Ron Drake the world record holder in 20 mod tunnel

and Jeff will be running the motor that set the world record on my boat at huntsville. This engine belongs to jeff widdon that I borrowed to set this record

cause I blew up my engines making passes at the record trials trying to push to hard. This is a heat racing engine that jeff heat races with and you guys just keep talking all the smack you want to. Proof is in the pudding and we wont need any boots to back up what we say. Cant wait to see all of you guys at the race.

The BS STOPS WHEN THE GREEN FLAG DROPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

106646[/snapback]

Whoooohooo. The Who? Family is coming, Ron Who? Jeff Who? John Who? And Randy Who? Don't worry James, the Who? Family knows more of the BS side of racing than we do. Where do you think we got it from?

What's wrong Ron, a "new" driver, are you a little out of practice? Oh yeah your last race was when? you finished where? and got beat by who?

~Mitch Jr.

(The newest member of the Who? Family) ;)

Love ya Ron :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok guys here is the Flyer to the race, its been picked over and fined tuned several times, so its alittle different than the one we gave out at our last race.

We have nixed the demo derby race for obvious reasons, but have added a fast lap competition for each engize size to be held on Saturday afternoon. Dont wait till its to late, go ahead and send the entries in! If you have any questions, dont hesitate to ask.

Thanks!

~James

jaxracer said:
Ron Drake said:
topfuel443 said:
jaxracer said:
j whiddon said:
106520[/snapback]

~Mitch Jr.

106556[/snapback]

~James

106572[/snapback]

This is Jeff Whiddon My New DRIVER and I will be the crew and set up manfor this event. My name is Ron Drake the world record holder in 20 mod tunnel

and Jeff will be running the motor that set the world record on my boat at huntsville. This engine belongs to jeff widdon that I borrowed to set this record

cause I blew up my engines making passes at the record trials trying to push to hard. This is a heat racing engine that jeff heat races with and you guys just keep talking all the smack you want to. Proof is in the pudding and we wont need any boots to back up what we say. Cant wait to see all of you guys at the race.

106646[/snapback]

Whoooohooo. The Who? Family is coming, Ron Who? Jeff Who? John Who? And Randy Who? Don't worry James, the Who? Family knows more of the BS side of racing than we do. Where do you think we got it from?

What's wrong Ron, a "new" driver, are you a little out of practice? Oh yeah your last race was when? you finished where? and got beat by who?

~Mitch Jr.

106736[/snapback]

Just letting you young guns have a go for a while and your name is mitch jr who???????

Ron Drake said:
jaxracer said:
Ron Drake said:
topfuel443 said:
jaxracer said:
j whiddon said:
106520[/snapback]

~Mitch Jr.

106556[/snapback]

~James

106572[/snapback]

106646[/snapback]

~Mitch Jr.

106736[/snapback]

Just letting you young guns have a go for a while and your name is mitch jr who???????
106777[/snapback]

I will give Ron credit, he did beat me the one race we had to run together, and if it wasn't for him blowing his boat over, he would have won the weekend. But hey Ron, you need to come race with us again because lapping Team Ovalexpress every race is getting old. Come on your letting Jeff who? drive your boat now. If you need a boat to run, my soon to be US-1 stock boat is ready to go ;) . Looking forward to seeing you guys again.

~Mitch Jr. B)

jaxracer said:
Ron Drake said:
jaxracer said:
Ron Drake said:
topfuel443 said:
jaxracer said:
j whiddon said:
106520[/snapback]

~Mitch Jr.

106556[/snapback]

~James

106572[/snapback]

106646[/snapback]

~Mitch Jr.

106736[/snapback]

106777[/snapback]

I will give Ron credit, he did beat me the one race we had to run together, and if it wasn't for him blowing his boat over, he would have won the weekend. But hey Ron, you need to come race with us again because lapping Team Ovalexpress every race is getting old. Come on your letting Jeff who? drive your boat now. If you need a boat to run, my soon to be US-1 stock boat is ready to go ;) . Looking forward to seeing you guys again.

~Mitch Jr. B)

106794[/snapback]

Looking foward to seeing you guys too. Just keep in mind and no pun towards you guys, but I am coming with a vengence this year at the internatsjust to prove a point to all the smack talkers. I never talk any smack but its time to start. And that is after I prove my point at the internats, but until then i will

behave. Only just a few days away and I cany wait untill the first round and then

everyone will see what I see and they will have to deal with it. Its good to be on this end. GO TEAM LYNX.

This is gonna be a good show for sure.

Last year was a great show, but this is gonna be on a different level.

~James

I hope the weather holds out. That storm in the Atlantic needs to find somewhere else to go instead of up thru the South East.

Just a few days away...

SHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU. What's that???? :blink:

Sounds like a kitty kat starting to purr to me. :huh: Settle down little girl Jackson is real soon.....

Different race this year boys! It's going to be good. Please move over the leader is COMING!!!!!!!!! :eek:

:ph34r:

topfuel443 said:

~James

106958[/snapback]

Ya you guys are right it is going to be a good show this year. I have nevertalked any smack but ther are a few select people that just need to have there

arsss handed to them this year. I cant wait to get there this year. I will be leaving

my house in fla on thursday morning the 21st at 4 am. I will be there and be ready

for all the bull that is coming my way. And I like grims definition of this, the jaws

theme, thats just great boys, dont let the sharks eat your boats. Hey lets try to set

a new record while we are there, anyone up for the challenge? I am, lets see what

happens, cant wait.

RON,

Time to go and show them FL is serious when it comes to tunnels. When the dust settles, IT (US1) should come back South. I am pulling for the underdog, the dark horse, the one nobody will be looking at. They all got their eyes on you, and you are there to defend your '04 title......... Dont get a swelled head, keep your eye on the target, but don't discount what others are capable of. HE (you know who) got that motor because I couldn't be there to run it myself, and he asked and thats that.

When Charleston comes around, though, It will be a different story. Thats when I will get to play, and with your help I will begin my comeback. Looking forward to going up with you and Jeffro in Sept.

WAR 20 TUNNEL................

RP

Ron Drake said:
topfuel443 said:

~James

106958[/snapback]

Ya you guys are right it is going to be a good show this year. I have nevertalked any smack but ther are a few select people that just need to have there

arsss handed to them this year. I cant wait to get there this year. I will be leaving

my house in fla on thursday morning the 21st at 4 am. I will be there and be ready

for all the bull that is coming my way. And I like grims definition of this, the jaws

theme, thats just great boys, dont let the sharks eat your boats. Hey lets try to set

a new record while we are there, anyone up for the challenge? I am, lets see what

happens, cant wait.

107087[/snapback]

Racers,

Smack talk aside...

I love tunnel racing and having the Internats in TN again is... possibly. . Not sure... the best hub for tunnel racing in the nation.. I know that out west there is some darn good tunnel racing too.. However.. 100+ tunnels.. man what a show..

Being OBD for the IMPBA has its challenges… but this race makes it all worth it..

Win, lose or draw... its going to be good.

Im looking forward to seeing all my friends again soon..

Grimracer

topfuel443 said:
Thats what im talking about Jim! Thanks for the support!
~James

104174[/snapback]

yea,

if i go i wont have to look far for a derby boat.. i just raced it in TN... its older then i am and only good at hitting buoys.... geesh...

Danielle

Latest posts

Back