Quad Counties R/C Boat Club Presents "Summer Splash" July 18

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
put don brown in for gas sport hydro......................... his reflexes havent slowed that much.............lol

Ok I will put him in I bet there are a few guys shaking thier heads.
default_ohmy.png

Rocky, I tested the Gas Sport Hydro, it will be there. Just a few more minor adjustments.

Sport 40 heats didn't mix well, Mike Schindler, Dave Hagan, never race me or Chuck or Brian Schymick. I wanna shot at that Green missal and that Kentucky boat! Oh well, heats change as the day goes on. Not sure I can whip them any way.

I'm just glad I race Brian twice. Classic matchup. Hope we pick up where we left off in Evansville in the spring. Doesn't matter what heat your in. 15 fast spt 40s like always. Looking forward to a fun day of racing and friends.

Lol. Ok guys and gals I just came from the lake to cut grass and it was a swamp. I am not sure if it will dry by Sat. What does everybody think about Sunday. I know some wont be able to make it but I hate to have everybody get stuck. We could try next weekend also but the cinnci race is next weekend. I hate to cancel so tell me your Ideas. OPEN WATER IS CANCELED !! I will check the lake at noon tomorrow but I dont think it will dry enough by then. The eas end may dry since it is higher but not sure if its enough. Stay tuned for more info.

Back