Quad Counties R/C Boat Club Presents "Summer Splash" July 18

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok so if you have a smart phone, Ipad, Tablet, or a laptop and want to bring it I am gonna try something new. I have a server that I will be posting the heat sheets and score sheets to on race day. You dont have to register unless you want to use the social part of the site. This is not connected to the internet it is a private server with a wifi router. You will need to have a browser that you can enter a url into. I will have sheets race day with all the info needed to access the site. Also I will be posting the sheets hear friday night but remember they wont be final untill Sunday Morning. I will be at the lake Saturday evening for those who want to come and set up. Just let me know so I wont be hanging around for no reason. Thanks everyone!

Rocky

Bam Racing Products Will be donating small stuff for you to raffle. I won't be there but Brian Schymik will give them to you.

Hope you have a great day of racing, sorry I can't attend.

Thanks to Rocky and crew for pulling it all together at the last minute and putting on a great race. I really liked making one trip to race at two different lake in one weekend. Lets do that every year.

Thanks to the quad counties club for a fun day of racing and food! The heats went by quick even though I was late getting there with my scale two out of three rounds. We got home at a decent hour thanks to your efforts. We had a great time.

Thanks to everyone in the Quad Counties R/C Boat Club for a great day of racing, food and fun! Another race to attend.

Steve Ball

Thanks for the kind words. A big thanks back at ya. This hobby is made up of great people that become great friends. While it started a little delayed because of those who didn't show and didn't let me know it still was a good day of racing. I need to give out some big thanks to Roy, Dave S. Sam and Dave Hagen who ran the recovery boat all day and to Mike Baird for his help and Teresa Baird our great chef for the day. I also owe my wife a nice night out for helping me with registration. And last but not least for all the time Monica put in before the race getting things ready and arranged, again a big thanks to all of you.

Great day of racing even though my boat crapped out and good food! Thanks Quad Counties! Have to agree with Don, really liked the two races, one weekend wven though I wasnt real big on it at first.

Back