Quad Counties R/C Boat Club Presents "Summer Splash" July 18

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We are at 102 boats so I am closing entries except to classes that the heats are at less than 6. Below is a list of the classes and the number of open spots that can be filled.

RTR 4

Cat 4

D Tunnel 2

Sport 20 1

D Hydro 2

B Sport Tunnel 3

B Hydro 2

Sport 40 4

Gas Sport Hydro 4

Scale 1

Open Nitro 5

Crackerbox 3

Gas Scale 4

Last edited by a moderator:
Put wes ellet down for sport 40, scale and classic thunder. All on 2.4

this was copy/pasted from the other thread from last year he posted this last night.

I think he got the treads mixed up.

Wish I didn't have prior commitments to play in a golf tournament that day, was wanting to come to this race
default_sad.png

Would have loved to have you and your dad here Sam. Maybe October or next year.

Ok doesnt look like open nitro or gas scale are gonna make. I will let crackerbox and d hydro run with three. Also We will be feeding all registered racers. You will receive a ticket for food. We will be serving hot dogs, bratwurst, hamburgers and cheesburgers, chips. We will not have drinks. Non registered or spectators will have to pay for food. Also we have 43 registered racers and we will need to keep control of the awning placement. You will be allowed to set up friday and leave your canopys at your own risk. If you have a trailer you will be allowed to drop it and set up infront of it as long as you park on the west end of the lake and you set it parallel to the lake. You can place your awning in front of it. If you are setting up on the east end you will have to drop your equipment and move your vehicle so that everyone will be able to get through. Looks like the weather is finally going to dry up a little but will be turning HOT HOT!!! so come prepared for the heat. More info to come as the week passes. THANKS EVERYONE!!

not gonna make open water on friday, will be there early on saturday.......................

Got ya Jeff could put you in b hydro or b sport tunnel if you want a second class.

I am getting a rental boat and am going to test it tomorrow. If everything goes right you can put me in Gas Sport Hydro also, if you have room. I will let you know fort sure after I run it.

Back