Quad Counties R/C Boat Club Presents "Summer Splash" July 18

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maddog

Put me in B-sport tunnel channel 86

B-sport hydro channel 86

B-hydro channel 86

Dave Roach

Curtis Maglinger:

D-Tunnel

Sport 40

1/8 Scale

Gas Thunderboat

D-Hydro

(All 2.4Ghz)

Brooklyn Maglinger:

RTR

Sport Tunnel

Sport 20

(All 2.4Ghz)

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok there is no actual address of the lake I can give you gps coordinates or directions It is located off of Old St Joe Rd East. The lake is just north of Sellersburg IN on the east side of I-65, You can see it on Google Earth. The road going to the lake runs along side of 65 north off of Old St Joe Rd East. Sam you all can camp if you like.

Guys coming from Evansville Area.

Take I64 East to I265 East.

Then take I65 North.

Once you get on I65 take your first exit off.

Take a left off the exit and go past 4 lights and couple miles later take a right on St Joe Rd East.

Go down that road for a couple miles and you go over a bridge that I65 goes under and take your first left. There should be signs.

Guys coming from South of Ky. Same directions but just follow I65 North and get off at the first exit past the 265 interchange.

Guys coming from up North take I65 South and get off the Sellarsburg exit. Take a right off the exit.Take a right at the 2nd light I do believe. There should be a Ice Cream place on the corner. Then you will pass 1 light and couple miles later take a right on St Joe Rd East. Etc Etc.

Back