PT 82U55

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P.S... the head is from a Pez despenser.

You'll have a place to stash your snacks at the races. :D

Looking for some set up tip's, have speedmaster extended strut, and am hoping to have a Tyndal turn fin, any thought's or idea's??, anyone have a pic of there's Thanks
Larcor69..

I see from your topic change...........Your right.. we destroyed this thread..

Im using speed master strut CD machine turn fin and AqaucCaft rudder. I have my strut offset 1.5 deg (port) and the bottom of the boat modified so Im not sure im going to be able to help with setups when we get this boat on the water.

Grim

Looking for some set up tip's, have speedmaster extended strut, and am hoping to have a Tyndal turn fin, any thought's or idea's??, anyone have a pic of there's Thanks
Larcor69..

I see from your topic change...........Your right.. we destroyed this thread..

Im using speed master strut CD machine turn fin and AqaucCaft rudder. I have my strut offset 1.5 deg (port) and the bottom of the boat modified so Im not sure im going to be able to help with setups when we get this boat on the water.

Grim
Thats Fine mark, your boat is truly a piece of sweet labor!!,you have inspired me to work a bit more on detail, my plan was just to get by in scale with just a fast Race boat

Last edited by a moderator:
DSC
Mequon Wi?

Anii my friend..

yes it is.

Grim
Great looking boat Grim. I do see a problem that may bite you in the you know what. That is a great idea on the muffler mounted in the boat but I think it might catch on fire and burn your boat up before you know it is going on. I have seen fire out of the stinger of pipes when a boat is running at night. In tuning twins in the dark and reving them up a little I have seen the fire as long as 6 to 8 inches. It is a very pretty watching it. But I don't think it would by watching a nice boat go up on smoke.

Good one Dan.. make sure you bring it to the test session.

good new as well.. the boat is done and ready for testing..

On to the next!

Se ya ALL in Toledo

Grim

Good one Dan.. make sure you bring it to the test session.
good new as well.. the boat is done and ready for testing..

On to the next!

Se ya ALL in Toledo

Grim
Wow?? what's that "Se ya ALL" stuff?? movin south kinda rubbin off?? what's next country music?? :lol:

Just kidd'n

perty perty boat Grim!!

How's that D-VII comin?

gh

Last edited by a moderator:
hahahha

yea.. next it will be crying in my beer.. GETRDONE! Went a saw a Rodney Carington show the other night.. now Im realy scared!

Meadeath

Metalica

Meadeath

Metalica

Meadeath

Metalica

Meadeath

Metalica

Meadeath

Metalica

Im better now!

The 7 is looking good.. ready to start the wing mounting, got the motor, Fuji 34 / 4 banger. Thanks..

Grim

Grim, That thing is Awesome.......................

the paint and detail look very nice.

See ya soon.........

The Second DP sport 20 cowl is going in the mold...........

Latest posts

Back