PT 82U55

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys.
It will have a full (I dropped the floor) cockpit.

Im going to make a plug to vac form the windshield as well.

More to come soon.

Grim

Lets getem ready to Toledo men.. lets show em off.. Greg.. you in? LETS ROCK!
Grim,

Yea I'm in, got a new re-designed 88 Miller in the works Newton/scratch, better balance. Your Oberto looks sweet. It'd be nice to see several good boats up there in Toledo, like you said we need to show off our craft!!

I'll get some photos up soon.

gh

I may have an entry for Toledo myself. It depends on if it warms up enough so I can get it painted before the show. (I have no heated garage so I have to wait for mother nature) Josh-

Last edited by a moderator:
Ray,

I made a motion transfer linkage that goes through the tub side.. i will post a pic when i get home..

Grim

you can see it in this pic.

I placed some black lines in where the push rods go.

Grim

Its closer.. I wish I was better at this.. O well.. its looking OK so far.

The steering wheel took 3 hours to make and the life jacket about the same.

Grim

P.S... the head is from a Pez despenser.

Last edited by a moderator:
Some nicely hand crafted items there! Looking very nice.....so.....will it spit out PEZ while we wait in the pits??.....sorry had too :D

Like the man once said..."you got some serious talent there boy!"

Dan

Its closer.. I wish I was better at this.. O well.. its looking OK so far.
The steering wheel took 3 hours to make and the life jacket about the same.

Grim

P.S... the head is from a Pez despenser.
Is that a nitrus button by his right hand??? I'll have to check the rules but I think that is illegal in IMPBA I think I'm gonna have to call u out on this one Grim. :D

When you tilt his head back his neck snaps.. quite real dont you think! Ohooo that just aint right. We need a 1/8 scale Hans device ASAP!.

Wes.. good catch.. that is indeed the NOS button.. and its WIRED! Reach in the back cowl holes and open the valve... pat the driver on the head and its time to geter done!

Grim

Jon,

I can not remember if that was the "plug" I made to set the pipe or not. I had Steve Wood make the header i will run in the boat.

Also.. Greg Hahn.. whats mama chargen for the boat covers.. Might need a dark green one for this boat with a nice U-55 on the front.

Grim

Back