Paint code for '94 Miss Bud T-3

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bjacobsen71

Anyone here have a paint code in PPG (either Concept or Deltron) for the '94 Miss Bud, I know the full scale was Sikkens 359 red tint base but my paint shop can find no match data for this and they told me the DuPont Imron 29198 listed on Newtons plan was not a good number and could find no match for Hydroplanes M2328K either. Thanks, Brett.

I can get you the Dupont # for a Cross over to the Red #359 mixing Color. The Sikins #359 was a Red tint that the mixing machine used as a mixing tint. There wasn't a per say color with that number. There is a red that Kia (2010 and up) uses that is very very close to the same as the newier T5 and T6 . The oldier boats that used the #359 red was a little darker red tint than the newier hulls were. Number is at home and I am out of town today and I will get it for you asap. Thanks Doug

Thanks Doug...

need that number as well

default_smile.png

That'd be great Doug, if I can get a good DuPont # I should be able to cross ref a PPG number.

Back