• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Bud T-4 1/8 scale - SOLD

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Don Ferrette

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Vendor
Well I had planned on finishing this boat but find myself hitting overwhelm on projects already on the table so she's up for sale. Thunderboat Reproductions 1994 Budweiser T-4. This is the one that I started the build thread on but for some reason can no longer upload any pics to that folder anymore-

https://www.intlwaters.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=685

So here's the deal as follows- the complete boat with main hull assembly already in PPG DZ primer/surfacer with cowl and wings in first run of PPG epoxy primer. All running gear including the like new MAC67, AB pipe, header, radio boxes, servos, new Walt Barney stainless tanks, 3rd channel needle & base, rudder, strut, turn fin, linkages already made, etc. as it is shown in the build thread (with the exception of the battery pack, it got used in another hull). I will include the brand new unopened can of PPG Concept red I got for it as well as the complete set of Pacific Marine graphics for the boat. I spent alot of thought and time in the overall layout of the boat and actual build up as can be seen in the pics of the above gallery link not to mention getting the angles correct so the boat will perform like it should. I have owned and raced this same hull before & when set up correctly they are very fast and handle extremely well. Basically for the new owner it will be sand and prep, primer, paint, apply graphics, clearcoat, buff out & wax then assemble it. Here's an opportunity to save some $$ and own a really nice scale with just a couple weekends of finish work. $1500 plus whatever shipping costs are to get it to it's new home.

SOLD!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I had planned on finishing this boat but find myself hitting overwhelm on projects already on the table so she's up for sale. Thunderboat Reproductions 1994 Budweiser T-4. This is the one that I started the build thread on but for some reason can no longer upload any pics to that folder anymore-https://www.intlwaters.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=685

So here's the deal as follows- the complete boat with main hull assembly already in PPG DZ primer/surfacer with cowl and wings in first run of PPG epoxy primer. All running gear including the like new MAC67, AB pipe, header, radio boxes, servos, new Walt Barney stainless tanks, 3rd channel needle & base, rudder, strut, turn fin, linkages already made, etc. as it is shown in the build thread (with the exception of the battery pack, it got used in another hull). I will include the brand new unopened can of PPG Concept red I got for it as well as the complete set of Pacific Marine graphics for the boat. I spent alot of thought and time in the overall layout of the boat and actual build up as can be seen in the pics of the above gallery link not to mention getting the angles correct so the boat will perform like it should. I have owned and raced this same hull before & when set up correctly they are very fast and handle extremely well. Basically for the new owner it will be sand and prep, primer, paint, apply graphics, clearcoat, buff out & wax then assemble it. Here's an opportunity to save some $$ and own a really nice scale with just a couple weekends of finish work. $1500 plus whatever shipping costs are to get it to it's new home.
Shoot, this is tempting......hmmmmm

Last edited by a moderator:
Back