OSSI POWERED Q.D.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

winston

AT LAST IT`S READY FOR A RUN. i WILL POST MORE PICTURES LATER AND SEE AT SEA HOW SHE GOES :rolleyes:

~~~`WINSTON`~~~

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Winston,

Thank you for sending me all of the pictures! I am going to be using a gmorty on mine as well. The pictures of everything inside the cowling are amazing as well!

Haydon

Hey Winston
Awsome job mate

thats a good looking F1 Tunnel

Greg
Thanks Greg, I will post more pictures and info after a run. Wieght now with 400g in an IV bag in the nose is 9.2Kg and CG at 15" :rolleyes: .

~~~`Winston`~~~

Me, It`s QD RTC Hot pipe. Important to keep the same length B)

Looks nice Wiston. Hope it runs like it well.

Can't wait to build my 2nt zenoah outboard tunnel, this will be a Dutch design.

Gr Marc

Hi Marc, Thanks for the comlement, I will post more pics and info after the run. :rolleyes:

~~~`Winston`~~~

Well done nice looking boat , keep us posted on how it goes , iam looking forward to setting up one of my tunnels with the out board leg to see how it goes

Hi, how long is the boat and where do you measure your cg from , the transom or the back of the sponson , have you run the boat yet

hope it all goes well

Hi, how long is the boat and where do you measure your cg from , the transom or the back of the sponson , have you run the boat yet
hope it all goes well
Markjor, The CG is measured from the end top of the sponsons and it should be 15" if when you build the Hull complete and it's not 15" than you have to put an IV bag with water in the nose of the Tunnel to increase more weight at the front end of the boat, in mine OSSI I had to put 400 ML of water. I run the boat with a standard engine to see how the boat Handel just before I paint it than after I made lots of modification to reduce the weight especially from the rear side of the Hull. Go to youtube and see my Tunnels running. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IP4KqZbhOg4

~~~`Winston`~~~

Have you had a chance to run and video the boat yet , if so how did it go
I tried last Sunday but someone put boat barriers so there wasn't room for speed, the cornering is brilliant anyway so I have to try this weekend again,

I will let you know what is happening do not worry its now SECRET. :D

~~~`WINSTON`~~~

Latest posts

Back