1/12 scale electric Pro Boat Elam for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FEK

Most of the decals were bad, so I removed them and my local graphics shop was going to print new ones, but I never had them done. Upgraded prop, radio, transmitter and ESC with programmer. There was an issue I had to fix and don't know if you have a clear picture (last one) of the fix. Problem was a tight fit of the batteries that were causing a small stress crack on both sides of tunnel, but never caused a leak. I imbedded glass fabric with epoxy over those two spots too stop and further issues and later found some batteries that fit better, end of problem. No scratches, dings or chips! Asking $650 plus shipping that has been running about $75. Questions or more pics, just ask. Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_3203.JPG
    IMG_3203.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3201.JPG
    IMG_3201.JPG
  • IMG_3202.JPG
    IMG_3202.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3204.JPG
    IMG_3204.JPG
  • IMG_3205.JPG
    IMG_3205.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3206.JPG
    IMG_3206.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3207.JPG
    IMG_3207.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
As a new member myself, I personally don't understand the 50 posts before you can sell rule. What purpose does that serve? If you've ponied up the funds to become a member, why shouldn't you be able to utilize the benefits of the forum: including being able to sell items immediately? That rule doesn't seem to apply if you want to purchase something from another member. While I have gained a lot of valuable information from the site, most of what I've learned could have been had skating along as a nonmember. Not saying that's right, but that's the way the system is set up; and some will take advantage of that. You don't see this kind of restriction on other rc based websites like RC Group, Flying Giants, RC Scale Builder or RC Universe; and some of those are free sites. Just my $.02-Bill

As a new member myself, I personally don't understand the 50 posts before you can sell rule. What purpose does that serve? If you've ponied up the funds to become a member, why shouldn't you be able to utilize the benefits of the forum: including being able to sell items immediately? That rule doesn't seem to apply if you want to purchase something from another member. While I have gained a lot of valuable information from the site, most of what I've learned could have been had skating along as a nonmember. Not saying that's right, but that's the way the system is set up; and some will take advantage of that. You don't see this kind of restriction on other rc based websites like RC Group, Flying Giants, RC Scale Builder or RC Universe; and some of those are free sites. Just my $.02-Bill
Thanks for the 2 cents. I'm told now I'm in the wrong place to sell and can't find the right place. I've been on and off this sight sense 2012.

And or.. stick around.. post more.. teach us what you know.. everybody's input helps us all become better boaters.. after 50 posts (its just a IW rule here) sell all you want.

Selling is nice benefit of your commitment to the boaters here. A number of years ago I know we had a terrible time with new seller and that did not work well for out small community. (some bad trades were made)

It was after that time that a post count was put on new members regarding selling.. (its not a huge hurtle.. just a bump in the road)

Grim

Also FEK.. if you do not sigh up using your real name your real name must be put in your signature.

that too is a rule..

Thanks for reading

Grim

Back