• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Boats For Sale For Sale: RTR Roadrunner Stealth 45

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeanJohnson

Howdy Gang,
For sale here you'll see a used Roadrunner Stealth 45 for sale. She's been raced, she ain't no trailer queen, but this dog will hunt! She comes fully ready to go including a Nova 45 with roughly 1 1/2 gallons of Seducer 50% fuel, Nova pipe with carbon muffler, SS fuel tank, BV needle, and full radio box (less RX) with Savox waterproof servos. The engine is in great condition and bearings feel silky smooth. The hull has been cleared with automotive 2K.

Here's the kicker, the numbnutz behind the wheel hit a dead boat at Voodoo (sorry Doug Twaits!) and cracked the tub in two spots as well as damaged the starboard side sponson where the dowels enter the sposon. The tub has been fixed well and is structurally sound, but the boat could benefit from a new starboard sponson. It's totally runnable with the current sponson, but in a hard turn you can tell somethin ain't right.

The boat will come as pictured, but the stand and prop (2217) will not be included.

Here's your chance to impress the hell outta your friends or that hottie down the road, so look no further!

I'm only selling it because I've bought too many other toys lately and apparently I missunderstood my wife when she said "do whatever you want", so something's gotta go.

Cost is $1200 + actual shipping (this takes into consideration the need for a new sponson). Paypal as friends/family or you pay the surcharge.

Thanks for looking!
Dean

Attachments

• boat 1.jpg
    boat 1.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 1
  • boat 2.jpg
    boat 2.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 0
  • boat 3.jpg
    boat 3.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 0