O S MAX 21RGM

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

avbrando

looking for an os 21 inboard or some other reliable budget engine with a rotory carb.

measure the OD of your P/S and the OD of the crankshaft, ill sort through my bins this weekend.

measure the OD of your P/S and the OD of the crankshaft, ill sort through my bins this weekend.
Are the P/S OD's on the RZ-R/M, RZ-B, RZ-V99, and the RZ-V09 going to be the same? The only thing that I know is the Part number for the RZ-R P/S is the same part number for the RZ-M P/S... I will get some numbers this weekend.

Are the P/S OD's on the RZ-R/M, RZ-B, RZ-V99, and the RZ-V09 going to be the same? The only thing that I know is the Part number for the RZ-R P/S is the same part number for the RZ-M P/S... I will get some numbers this weekend.

Cant say for sure, never had a need for any the of the RZ family, But i remember buying some broken motor's in a lot that were RZ or something like that.

Latest posts

Back