• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold gene monger modified NEW OS MAX AIR COOLED 21 OB & lower unit $450.00 MAC ENGINE IS SOLD

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mrgary

Supporting Member
Due to my recent stroke I can not due this to much anymore, I have a couple nice engines to sell, 1st one is a new os max air cooled with lower unit and gene monger mods, I do not know what he does, but they go fast, asking $450.00 shipped lower 48, the 2nd engine has very little use and it is the mac 21 outboard with carb, asking $275.00 shipped lower 48, open to any reasonable offers on either engine, mac is sold ,, OS is still for sale, price lowered to $450.00 shipped

Attachments

• DSC03488.JPG
    DSC03488.JPG
    128.2 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC03489.JPG
    DSC03489.JPG
    128.3 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC03490.JPG
    DSC03490.JPG
    140.3 KB · Views: 1
  • DSC03491.JPG
    DSC03491.JPG
    142.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I would love to own the Mac, Is the Mac pto for o.s.lower or k&b lower? Would you let it go for 250.00 paypal to friend? shipping to ohio.
Hope you feel better soon, thanks for offering us cool motors... joe

sorry guys, I would not wish this on anyone, I am miserable, no balance, when I walk I stager so I have to use a walker, I will try and get them out in the next day or 2, I am sorry for this did not see this coming at all, going to PT twice a week
Gary,Im so Sorry to hear about your recovery,that really sucks.I am glad your going to PT and I wish you the best and prayers for strength and a speedy recovery. Im in no rush to recieve either, Im thankful you were able to respond to our messages. Joe

Back