• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale OS MAX 46VX-M

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is a used OS MAX 46VX-M engine. The engine [s like new. very little run time with less than a half-gallon of fuel ran in the engine.
I'm lowering the price to $200 shipped USA

Attachments

• DSC01707.JPG
    DSC01707.JPG
    547.3 KB · Views: 2
  • DSC01705.JPG
    DSC01705.JPG
    585.5 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC01706.JPG
    DSC01706.JPG
    582.8 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC01708.JPG
    DSC01708.JPG
    559.3 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC01709.JPG
    DSC01709.JPG
    547.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I am selling a new O.S. Max 46VX-M Inboard RC Nitro Marine Engine Made in Japan come with Tuned pipe and water cool
Exhaust Header 180 degree and It comes complete with flywheel, collet ,This motor was install new i a 48" PT boat
that never has fluid run through it or started or water in it at The motor then taken out to install electric set up .
The motor have no box as it was install 15 year ago but like new never run
The pipe i put two dent on it to fit into the boat
Also there a starter belt and motor rail bay mount that wil need two block mount made to fix motor on to the mount
and drive shaft holder

Asking $320.00 shipped in the usa only

Robert, welcome to IW. One of our requirements is to have a minimum of 20 posts I believe before you are allowed to sell on IW. Check the rules section of the forum.

Once you meet the requirements for new members then start a new post.

Back