Nitro Nats 2018 Rollout

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just fixed it sorry im new to this site. I have not done entries in years should be good to go now

Hi Mike,

Is it possible to switch my B hydro entry to sport 40? I signed up for b hydro in place of sport 40, but if sport 40 is available, I would like to switch my entry.

Thanks

As others have done already, we have signed up, but want to add another class. How to bypass the $25 reg fee? Already paid it..

As others have done already, we have signed up, but want to add another class. How to bypass the $25 reg fee? Already paid it..
When you log in to your account it will come up with what race you are entered scroll down below it and it will say edit entry click that and add, should not have to pay another reg fee. Thank you for your patience.

YOU MUST RETURN TO MERCHANT AFTER YOU GET IT PAYPAL OR IT WONT SHOW YOU ENTERED PLEASE dont skip this step

Just got off the phone with mike. They are working on the PayPal issue do not renter your boats we will get your boats added soon as they get it fixed. The receipts are sent to mikes email he will have to cross check the paid emails and accept the entries as paid and then your name will show up. Sorry for PayPal issue returning to merchant but we will get you entered and again thank you all in advance for your patience.

Done, next is e-mailing Mike for my shirts. Thanks to all those involved in making this happen.
default_wink.png
default_cool.png

Tried to register but as a member of both sanctioning bodies it doesn't give me an IMPBA option in the drop down, sent an email to Ron Bird and am waiting a response.

Thanks John

John your in it just takes some time for it to show up. For some reason some entries get hungup in paypalim think im thinking it dont like smart phones LOL

Hi Mike

I finally just went in as a guest, it got hung up at sanctioning body, once I did hear back from Ron I decided to let it go through as a guest because it showed my IMPBA correctly.

Thanks John

YOU MUST RETURN TO MERCHANT AFTER YOU GET IT PAYPAL OR IT WONT SHOW YOU ENTERED PLEASE dont skip this step
I tried to return to merchant, but I kept getting a security warning on my computer saying that if I did that a unknown third party was going to have access to my paypal info, so I bailed.

Rob registered with no problem. Weird.

Thanks for fixing the entry.

Yrs sir hopefully after work tonite we are near 200 boats so get them in. If this grows too much we will ask if adding another race day is an option. We DON'T want anyone left out in the cold

Back