Nitro Nats 2018 Rollout

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am so glad to see the racers group putting this on. SUPER NEWS.. I SO WISH i could make it this year BUT... its not in the cards.

Anybody that has not raced under this group is in for a great time.

Grim

I’ll check the vacation schedule to see if those dates are open when I return to work on Jan. 5th. If they are, I’ll start hunting for someone to feed my critters for a few days!

Glad to see you getting back into Boating Buddy, is your wife doing okay?
Wife is doing good, she should be at several races next year with me. I am going to try to get her to launch my D & F Hydro's. She is good up to Sport 40 but she just don't like the riggers.

I have heard rumblings about signing up on racemasters. You may mail your entry with payment no problem.....Address Mike Schindler C/O NitroNats 1501 Frey Rd Evansville In 47712.........We will also sell tee shirts $15.00

I have heard rumblings about signing up on racemasters. You may mail your entry with payment no problem.....Address Mike Schindler C/O NitroNats 1501 Frey Rd Evansville In 47712.........We will also sell tee shirts $15.00
Who do we make the check out too. In case we can't get on racemasters.

With Sign up starting Jan 2nd at 6pm I would suggest those that are going to Register on Racemastersevents.com to go on and take 7 minutes to sign up and start an account prior to this date. It is free, easy, and once you have this completed it is super easy to enter any race and it gives you full access to manage your account if you decide to add or drop a class long as the event is still open. I signed up for a different race yesterday and and it had all of my information saved because I started an account in the past and it literally took me 3 minutes to sign up for that race. Just want to make it as seamless and easy as possible for everyone. Hope everyone has a Happy New Year!

Just a note for Tee Shirts,they are $15 each one is NOT included with entry. If entering on Racemaster there is not a area to order shirts. So to order email me the entry page from the flyer with the amount and size you require. If you want to pay for them up front we can do paypal or check. Anyone can order a tee but if im mailing it add $6........ On another note you may start mailing entries NOW if you wish just include a completed flyer and payment again my address is Mike Schindler c/o Nitro Nats 1501 Frey Rd Evansville Indiana 47712 my email is [email protected] Thank You for your support lets have an awesome Nitro Nats Ps with a smart phone you can take photo of the completed flyer and email it

Did the signup date change? Race Masters site shows 01/03/2018 as the registration date.

Thanks for the clarification. The green box states it will open on 01/03/2018. Typo I'd guess. Either that or I need better reading glasses.

www.racemastersevents.com it is working for me. Terry the link you have you didnt put an S behind the word Masters that might be why?

Back