Nitro Nats 2018 Rollout

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Come on Hammer the cold weather got you down. Hydros baby.

Awsome! Calendar is marked!
default_smile.png

I'd be up for some single F action!
Your right Mike, like my old boss used to say "Make it happen".
default_cool.png
Can't wait to sign up on 1-2-18.
default_cool.png

default_smile.png

default_cool.png
default_cool.png
Ray dont wait until the last minute to setup your account because the day it opens who knows classes may be flying off the shelf in a hurry! The 2018 IMPBA Gas Nationals had 150 boats in 3 minutes, 190 boats in 15 minutes, 268 in 4 hours and pretty much sold out except for about 10 openings 308 Boats in less than 18 hours. The waiting list has fluctuated slightly over the past 18 days moving people into the race as the correct classes get entered and now sits at 9 drivers and 17 boats in a hold pattern waiting to see if anyone drops out.

Right now would be a good time to setup an account as I have 4 test events setup for Beta Testers to test new files we are planning to implement so you could setup your account and get used to the process prior to January 2.

http://racemastersevents.com/event-list.php

Last edited by a moderator:
We will run F-hydro as a class multi engine as a class and add single f hydro. Remember we need 8 to make the class.......

default_smile.png

default_cool.png
default_cool.png
Ray dont wait until the last minute to setup your account because the day it opens who knows classes may be flying off the shelf in a hurry! The 2018 IMPBA Gas Nationals had 150 boats in 3 minutes, 190 boats in 15 minutes, 268 in 4 hours and pretty much sold out except for about 10 openings 308 Boats in less than 18 hours. The waiting list has fluctuated slightly over the past 18 days moving people into the race as the correct classes get entered and now sits at 9 drivers and 17 boats in a hold pattern waiting to see if anyone drops out.

Right now would be a good time to setup an account as I have 4 test events setup for Beta Testers to test new files we are planning to implement so you could setup your account and get used to the process prior to January 2.

Done

default_smile.png

default_cool.png
default_cool.png

Done
Good deal!

I know that Mark Bullard and I have single F hydros. You are probably at 8 already.

This is a popular class at Brandon and has been popular at Charleston

I know that Mark Bullard and I have single F hydros. You are probably at 8 already.

This is a popular class at Brandon and has been popular at Charleston

I will get single f hydro added to the roster. While your signing up please go ahead and renew your IMPBA dues.

Sounds like a fun event. Unfortunately, I won't be able to attend due to lack of vacation time
default_sad.png

I love the fact that you have on site dry

camping. That brings up TWO QUESTIONS:

1) Is there a place to dump tanks if needed on or close to the site?

2) Is there water available on site to refill if needed?

Just because I can't go doesn't mean others won't be asking the same questions

Thanks guys
default_cool.png
I'm Sure anybody who is "actually entering this event can contact Mike Schindler for more information. These guys have lots of experience putting on some of the best races in the US including IMPBA internats.I personally plan to have a blast and running lots of boats.

Hmm, I have a bunch of 80's and a hull that is about 80% done and a driver here just itching to get in this single F thing.

Looks like I got to get to work.

Back