• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

NEW MISS VEGAS WITH NEW WATER COOLED 18 TZ

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TERMINATOR

i have this new miss vegas with aftermarket rudder and strut and grim fin . also has saddle sullivan fuel tanks and custom radio box for up front , needs linkage made for all controls and to be broken in. motor is fresh and new and has rotary carb and associated header and mac 3.5 pipe. head clearence and timing set on engine and water cooled head machined to fit. has octura flex shaft .150 and os blue flywheel and octura collet, nice 3 blade prop sharpened and balanced . boat is purple and has flames , asking 250.00 plus a little shipping, boat has no servos and is setup for hitec hs-85 micros and hs 225 mg steering. email or pm me for pics. thanks

tk

send pics to [email protected]

i have this new miss vegas with aftermarket rudder and strut and grim fin . also has saddle sullivan fuel tanks and custom radio box for up front , needs linkage made for all controls and to be broken in. motor is fresh and new and has rotary carb and associated header and mac 3.5 pipe. head clearence and timing set on engine and water cooled head machined to fit. has octura flex shaft .150 and os blue flywheel and octura collet, nice 3 blade prop sharpened and balanced . boat is purple and has flames , asking 250.00 plus a little shipping, boat has no servos and is setup for hitec hs-85 micros and hs 225 mg steering. email or pm me for pics. thanks

tk

send pics to [email protected]

tk
headed to work right now , ill do it this afternoon , thanks

tk

tk
Terry: I will take it let me know what shipping to Washington State will be. Rick

tk
Terry: I will take it let me know what shipping to Washington State will be. Rick
pm sent with addy rick , thanks

tk

Last edited by a moderator:
Back