• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

LF - O.S. .18 TZ crankshaft / Water cooled head / Carb / .18 Cooper Pipe

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jarcaines

Supporting Member
I have an O.S. TZ .18 I want to put into a modified Vegas but I need a few parts to convert it to a boat motor.

1. Standard crank (part number 21912020). Not the pilot shaft crank, not the pull start crank, just the standard. Found on eBay
2. Rotary carb

3. Water cooled head conversion. I know someone was making these at one point, and just thought I'd check and see if any where available before coming up with another solution.

Also looking for a Cooper .18 pipe.

Thanks!

-JR

Last edited by a moderator:
JR,

I can look for you tomorrow, but I think I have everything you are looking for?

Going to bed now so tomorrow is another day.

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

JR,

I am still looking for that complete motor. I have a lot of boating stuff

to look thru.

Thanks,

Mark Sholund

Jarcaines,

I will look when I get home, But I think I have an uncut 18 cooper pipe. They outlawed it in my district before I even got it on the boat. lol. When our district said stock only they meant it!.

Ken

Ken,

Thanks! District 8 just switched from RTR to Sport .18 last year so we are pretty open on what we can run.

-J.R.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back