• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Engines and Plugs

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Christopher Moore

PayPal lower 48 only

Running Aqua Craft 18 out of a Miss Vegas $60/obo

fb44924e-e3be-494c-8eab-1e5e3edbb07e_zps6f8499f9.jpg

Brand New Go 18 with box $50/obo

NewGo18pic2_zpsdbb5b9da.jpg

Used slightly Modified Go 18 $40/obo 1/2 gallon used in a SV27 too much engine. Sold to Tony

Used stock Go 18 with pullstart about the same as a stock aquacraft $40/obo 8 oz of fuel used yep one tank.

UsedGo18picPS12_zps32c3a39c.jpg

Rebuilt OS 18TZ with modified tz head with Aqua Craft water jacket. New bearings, new sleeve and piston. Run once in a Miss Vegas way too much motor for it. 11L carb FAST 40% to 60% nitro only. $130/obo shipped Pending

Here is a video with another 18TZ I had with smaller carb in a Vegas I had 52.4 mph.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQw0KPjaZw8

Tired needs rebuilt OS 18TZ 11L carb. About 4 gallons through this motor leaks at head gasket will not run. Includes another block with a stripped thread in the block for head. If the block is re-tapped it will be fine. Both together $60 shipped

54347D94-F33C-4F69-8C5D-B0F254CF475A-19650-00000F6FF5758469_zpsfc18eaa3.jpg

OSTZcase_zps77c29220.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Dynamite 15 used runs FREE pay shipping and box SOLD

Verteck 18 Used $20/obo shipped. Used this in a plastic hull boat not fast but runs forever on 8 oz of fuel.

Vertek182_zps384bfe21.jpg

Parts

Here are parts to convert a AuqaCraft engine to non pull start with bearings and head shims. $50 all new parts.

PartstoconvertAQtonon-PS_zpsa7e63e96.jpg

PLUGS

O'Donnell Purple work great on stock and modified AquaCraft 18 $5 a plug shpped

OdonnellPurpleforAQ_zps4fcbe434.jpg

O'Donnell ODO97T Med temp for Turbo heads as like on the 18TZ (good for high Nitro) $5 a plug shipped Sold to John

O'Donnell ODO77T Hot for Turbo heads as like on the 18TZ Good for 20%-40% nitro $5 a plug shipped

Odonnell77t_zps7aefc83e.jpg

All engines have had after run put in them and have been wrapped with paper towels, in ziplock bags.

Any questions please ask.

I would take 5 qty ODO97T and 2 qty ODO77T $35.00 shipped to Calgary, AB I will send M.O let me know cheers Allan

I would take 5 qty ODO97T and 2 qty ODO77T $35.00 shipped to Calgary, AB I will send M.O let me know cheers Allan
Allan sorry I forgot the lower 48 only tag since it was a continuation of my other post on the boats. I have had major issues all 5 times I have shipped to the Great white north so I don't ship up there. Sorry

Hey Chris i'll take the 97T plugs if the deal falls through
John they are yours sending PayPal info.

Allan sorry I forgot the lower 48 only tag since it was a continuation of my other post on the boats. I have had major issues all 5 times I have shipped to the Great white north so I don't ship up there. Sorry
Ok I wil pass give to John thanks

If you will do $30.00 shipped for the used go with out the pull starter I will take it

Updated Everything is Or best offer Let me know if you are pondering on something, shoot me an offer you never know I might say OK

Thanks for the fast shipping. .18 GO showed up today. Can you point me in the right direction for a collet. Not sure the correct thread size.

Thanks Tony

Tony I am pretty sure its the same as the OS and Aqua Craft. I don't recall using anything else. But I do remember something about the flywheel needing a shim or it would hit the case.

Back