MT.VERNON IL RACE

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Please provide contact info (phone) for the camping site. Is it a private camp for RVs and such or is it something else? Is the airport civilian or military? Someone said something that made me think it is a military base. Also, which hotel is nearby and affordable? Thnx, James

It said you can camp at the site just no water hook ups. So that's what I'm going to do. Pop up a tent and sleep.

I'm pretry sure this is the pond. Looks like open grass to camp. Someone that's been there before help us camper guys out please.
a10380ce89f775dda15f4f2de06fc742.jpg

Does anyone have good directions. I'm coming from Louisville. I tried map quest with the address on the flyer and I don't see a pond anywhere.

Try mt vernon airport as destination. Aviation dr is that tiny road going north to the buildings in the pucture

Does anyone have good directions. I'm coming from Louisville. I tried map quest with the address on the flyer and I don't see a pond anywhere.
try Aviation dr. Mt. Vernon IL Its about 3 hr drive
Thanks Phil. That helped. Its a straight drive for me. See you guys there. And nice chatting with you Wes. Thanks a bunch.
I also just registered on rcracingevents.

Last edited by a moderator:
Beas it is a civilian airport small planes only nothing commercial

Last edited by a moderator:
I booked at comfort suited but if weather looks good and I can get camper ready might camp

Entries look pretty good so far! Anyone else who plans on coming please send in your entry or enter in Rc Racing Events!

The following classes need a few more boats to make a class

B Hydro

D hydro

Twin Hydro

D Mono

Jersey Skiff

Open P Electric

We are looking forward to hosting the Season opener in district 4!
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back