MT.VERNON IL RACE

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tried to use RCracingevents to enter, I selected 3 classes but when I tried to finish the entry it showed I only entered 1 class.

I will just bring my entry with me when I deliver your new clock, hopefully some day next week.

DonB

Tried to use RCracingevents to enter, I selected 3 classes but when I tried to finish the entry it showed I only entered 1 class.

I will just bring my entry with me when I deliver your new clock, hopefully some day next week.

DonB
ok u bring this electronic work of art with you and I will show you how to push the right buttons on rc race events. Ha!

DonB
ok u bring this electronic work of art with you and I will show you how to push the right buttons on rc race events. Ha!
Hay don, try it now. I think they have it fixed.

Yes I made a few corrections to it for Sam and it should be working properly now.

I am entered. Since I entered Gas Scale does that qualify me to a handicap spot?

DonB
no! Actually they were instructed not to let u into gas scale. Or was it classic thunder. Oh well, as long as u don't bring that little Brown girl I guess it will b ok. I hate it when she beats me....of corse she brought me chocolate turtles last time.

Everyone running Gas Scale has to spend an hour in the retrieve boat
I thought gas boats never get DNF'S
default_biggrin.png

or use them land barges to retrieve the nitros.. even better use out of them weed eater motors
default_blink.png
YA! We'll just send the gas monos out to retrieve those riggers. Sounds like fun!
i could bring my big worthless gas tunnel and put pool noodles on the sponson tips and push boats back with it ....................... lol

or use them land barges to retrieve the nitros.. even better use out of them weed eater motors
default_blink.png
YA! We'll just send the gas monos out to retrieve those riggers. Sounds like fun!
i could bring my big worthless gas tunnel and put pool noodles on the sponson tips and push boats back with it ....................... lol
Heck race it! I know one member that is drooling over wanting to buy another gas tunnel so that will make 2

I am planning on coming to this race. I will run all tunnel classes. Is the pond the one located on the South East corner of the airport property (Map Quest view)? Looks like you access it using the road named Aviation Drive, correct? Please confirm overnight caamping is allowed. I have my trailer set up for racing and camping. Can use my own power. Is there room to park race trailers along the side of the pits or lake?

If the wife comes we will be using local hotel however. What do the rooms cost in this area?

Thanks, James Beasley

Last edited by a moderator:
default_blink.png
Heck race it! I know one member that is drooling over wanting to buy another gas tunnel so that will make 2
Eric, Why do you think your Gas Tunnel is "worthless"? I have two of them RTR and love them. Yes they will be in my race trailer ready to rock n roll. Problem is getting 5 boats. Charleston, SC and FL are the only places that enough show up to run it seems James

default_blink.png
Eric, Why do you think your Gas Tunnel is "worthless"? I have two of them RTR and love them. Yes they will be in my race trailer ready to rock n roll. Problem is getting 5 boats. Charleston, SC and FL are the only places that enough show up to run it seems James
mainly cus i live in IL and there are no classes for them up here, if i pull off getting to come down it will be in the van not that it will keep up with them fancy mod engines, she's only got a bone stock 26 with a pipe that im not sure works right.

Back