MT.VERNON IL RACE

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's been a couple years since I've raced. Glad to be back and ready for the Mt.Vernon. This was the first pond I ever won a race at. Gonna be good racing and fun for anyone that comes. St.louis Thunderboaters usually never leave without awards in their hands. Everyone watch out!!!

Is anyone from the Chicago area going to the Mt. Vernon race. I can't make this race and need a 5 gallon pail of fuel picked up from the race. Please let me know ASAP as I will have to make other plans if no one can help me out

Thanks

That would be a great help that's a lot closer. I could probably come to you the next week end and pick it up. If that would work for you

Early forecast shows Sunny and mid 60s next weekend. It's going to be a good one course is set driver stand is up... Let's go racing boys and girls!!!

My testing, first test of the year, went well Saturday. I signed up for the race tonight. I can't wait to race next weekend!

Adam

My boats are ready as well, placed 1st in B Mod and Gas Tunnel and 2nd in D and Open Tunnel at the Atlanta, GA Spring Nats Race this weekend. I gave away 1st in D Tunnel by trying to make an inside pass on the lead boat and crossed his wake to tight. All I had to do was finish the race for 1st. Oh well, I love competition and can't resist going for the gold! In Open class I was running a 7.5 for test and tuning purposes against an 11cc. See all in a few days. Beas, a.k.a "Tunnel King"

Last edited by a moderator:
GAS HYDRO AND OPEN FE are the only 2 classes that have not made.... entries are stacking up in all classes if you plan on coming please reach out to me or Wes and let us know what you plan on running!

Correction Sam, gas sport hydro. Just seen Rcracingevents. Bringing the entry with me. I've already given Wes the info

Latest posts

Back