MT.VERNON IL RACE

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will 3 boat classes run? Flyer says 5 to make but I know a lot of clubs go wth 3. Thanks, James
James glad to hear you are coming to this race! Yes all tunnel classes should make so bring them all! Overnight camping is allowed! Looking forward to meeting you!

Last edited by a moderator:
James,

When you turn on Aviation drive, you will be able to see the lake. It will be very easy to find. If you come off of 57 going south, you will turn left. You will not turn again until you get to the Airport entrance which is easily spotted.

Hope that helps.

Ken

Who is bringing drivers stand over and when? Who is going to set it up and tear it down? Inquiring minds want to know.......

Weekend before race would be nice. Let me know and i will have plenty of help there to set it up. Tear down as well..

All signed up now. Get them tunnels signed up guys, we need full tunnel classes to have some great racing. Hope to see enough 40 Tunnels to fill the Open Tunnel class. If not we can run what we brung and let her rip!

Entries are starting to flow in, we are a month away from the cutoff date April 22 so if you plan on attending please send in your entry or enter on rc racing events. You can pay by check PayPal or at the lake! Thanks to everyone who plan on attending we're looking forward to it!

Happy testing everyone,

Smack talk is required to build competition aggression and bragging rights desire. A new Tunnel King is coming to IL so all tunnel-heads within 4 hours drive are being called out by me! Yes I am driving 4 hours and expect true tunnel addicts to follow suit. Come get ya some and try to make me eat crow. I got a trailer with 28 boats in it, most are tunnels. My hardest decision each race is which color boat to win with!!! Yeehaw, TN is coming to IL. Respectfully, James "Beas" Beasley, aka "Tunnel King"

1st place b sport and b mod at fall evansville race here!!! Bring it. You can bet on green!
a5df3424143789d6f41634e46254606c.jpg

Oh boy putting my money on that cute Cowboy. I will enter after the next big snowfall or next Friday lol

Smack talk is required to build competition aggression and bragging rights desire. A new Tunnel King is coming to IL so all tunnel-heads within 4 hours drive are being called out by me! Yes I am driving 4 hours and expect true tunnel addicts to follow suit. Come get ya some and try to make me eat crow. I got a trailer with 28 boats in it, most are tunnels. My hardest decision each race is which color boat to win with!!! Yeehaw, TN is coming to IL. Respectfully, James "Beas" Beasley, aka "Tunnel King"
Bring it on Beasley!!!!!! WE GOT 2 45 AEROTECH'S that will be buzzing the pond all weekend long.......... pass ya later "Tunnel King"
default_wink.png
default_cool.png

Bring it on Beasley!!!!!! WE GOT 2 45 AEROTECH'S that will be buzzing the pond all weekend long.......... pass ya later "Tunnel King"
default_wink.png
default_cool.png
Hopefully the Evansville guys are going to get in on the action too!!!!!
default_smile.png
default_ph34r.png
default_ph34r.png

hey James there may not be many of us, but the 45s here are fast Bowdens are great drivers too. Mines no slowpoke. there will be 4 in the class for sure, hope for more

Spring is sprung! lets race!

Back