ML Boatworks hydroplane laser cut kit sale from Black Friday to January 10th

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Luszcz

Vendor
Like last year, The sale on my laser cut hydroplane framing kits starts today (Black Friday) and lasts until January 10th. Prices are below. Does not include tunnel boat builds or kits. Thanks, Mike, [email protected], www.ml-boatworks.com, (252) 717-6282

Shipped prices below are for continental USA, overseas please contact me for pricing.

1/10th scale (clockwise or counterclockwise)- Normally $125 shipped, Now $105 shipped

1/8th scale (clockwise)-Normally $160 shipped, Now $135 shipped..........Winston Eagle Lobster and Bud T4 please add $10 as they include partial sheeting

Gas scale (clockwise)- Normally $180-$190, Now $165 shipped..........Winston Eagle Lobster add $10 because of partial sheeting

I have a couple 1/7th scale kits I have done, or are working on (8255, 87-91 Bud, 6708 Vans PX) $160 shipped

Also have a 39" 8200 kit for sport 40 use- $115 shipped

I will accept custom or new scale design requests during this time and honor the above prices, but may or may not get to them before the sale ends as I have a rather large backlog of CAD files to finish already.

Please do realize, just as last year, there will be delays in shipping because of overall mail volume this time of year, and my laser guy will probably be on vacation! I will also be on vacation around the first of the year. So hang tight! Thanks so much everyone! Mike

To view my currently available kits, please check my website www.ml-boatworks.com, or go to intlwaters thread:

http://www.intlwaters.com/index.php?showtopic=41052&st=0

Remember the sale is going on till January 10th. Lots of new kits being added asap! Mike

Mike I have not heard back from you on the e-mail I sent on the Lauterbach. Will you make a skin kit? and what would you charge me to build one ready for FE? Let me know. One last question would you choice be a 1527 1.5y for a scale boat? And what would you choice of ESC be along with 8s or 10s batteries? Let me know Jerry

Jerry, Sorry, I must have missed the email as I worked out of town a couple days this week and had to look threw emails from my phone. Eventually I would like to do a skin kit for the Lauterbach, but my list of things to draw up and build right now is just to long to make any more promises. My main goal for anything with skins is a thunderboat right now because of the potential popularity. I have a few scales to build right now already, and adding one more would be difficult to consider if the price was not right in all honesty. For all the time and work that gets put into them it just makes it difficult to do reasonably. Feel free to send me a PM and let me know what exactly you would want done with the build and I will give you a price. A 1527 1.5y on 10s is a beast and definately a great power choice. ESC I would choose the Castle Hydra Ice 200a HV. I have been very impressed with the Airplane 200a version I have used, and the warrenty cannot be beat!

Sure, as soon as I get that one ready (it will be a few weeks) we can discuss all those details. 1/16" ply is pretty much all I use on the 1/8th scale kits anyways, so nothing to complex. Just hang tight for me, its been a very very busy time period for me doing new frame kits. I am just trying to keep pace right now! Thanks, Mike

do you have a pic of the MHR 9210.5 kit you have cut as I am unsure as to your wording ( sponsons nontrip pair only )

I like the hull and know it ran under other banners than CC.

Thanks.

Thomas

Hi Thomas,

You are in luck for pics. I received the 9210.5 sponson pair today from my laser guy and got it all framed up this evening. This is what you get with that set in the pics below. The original plans make it very hard to do any sort of wood kit for the center section. That is why Bert Dygert has been the guy to get that hull from as he has a full glass hull. I actually am framing up this pair of sponsons for him. Let me know if this these are something you might need. The price would obviously be a lot less since its only a sponson set. Thanks, Mike

DSCF3171.jpg

DSCF3172.jpg

DSCF3173.jpg

DSCF3174.jpg

DSCF3175.jpg

Thank you for the pics of the kit.

Will have to get in touch with Bret to see if he has a body kit to finish this out as it sounds as if he is in the prosess of a new idea or upgrade to his molds.

Would you have his contact info ( email ) that you could share.

Thanks.

Thomas

Thomas, Please PM Bert on this site. Its Bert Dygert.

Last 12 days of the sale, don't miss out on the great prices!

Back