• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

T4 Bud LAser kit 116 pieces 145.00 + ship

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bob Koch

This is from my build thread in the scale section...OK I have spent the last 2 weekends cutting them out. I have 3 kits ready to ship. They will be going for 145.00 plus shipping. I will eat the paypal fees and would prefere to be paid that way. Here is the deal. The kit is 116 pieces, it takes 8 sheets of ply. This is every piece you will need minus anything for hardware and mounting the cowl. I have everything. Skins and all. You will need to get the T4 Cowl from Steve at RC Boat Company ($85) and the hardware I built this to accept was the Accu-Tech stuff. (turn fin, strut) I will post a pick as soon as I lay it all out on the floor. The pieces are a little snug for the 1/16" thick stuff to slip in the slots for tabbing, they will need to be sanded a little. ( I will post these 3 in the for sale thread so please don't delete this thread or post) all skin, all bulk heads, everything! There are pieces that need to be sanded on the tabs, the official kits will not require this. A little fine tuning for the finished kits but those will be selling for 225.00 + ship. It is because I did not mask the wood and the pieces need to hand touched so it is not a snap tight kit like I want it to be. This will be worthy of any builder. I think all the pics through the thread will help but also I don't have instructions drafted yet and that's another reason for the cut in price for these. If you can put "A to A" then you can figure this out. the wings are a bit tricky but they can be figured out. Also, if for some reason something breaks we can work it out. I want to get these going. It has been long enough. :) Any interest?

If it is possible to send to Australia, i will take one also, can ship with Gino if all parties are ok with it.

I can put a label on anything if you gents cover it. :) let me know how to go about this. updated - I went to ups....nope. FedEx....nope.... that is going to run 270+. Then I went to usps and they are quoting 140'ish and I need to get the box under 46". (I think that is doable) the price seems ridiculous but then again if I was able to go to Australia for 140 bucks I would be there twice a month.

Last edited by a moderator:
yes sir. I am ready to ship these out. what is the plan with the cowls? waiting for your response but don't hang me out much longer please. I would like to move them.

Who is hanging who out? I sent a PM to you a week ago to which I have finally got a reply to (part of anyway).

* Can you please confirm the postage will be $140.

* I wont worry about the cowl at this time

* If I so chose, can I adjust the front ram wing angle, by this I mean will the design of the kit allow me to do this?

Your urgent response to this would be very much appreciated

Wayne

Sorry Bob, as I have had no response to my query re postage and other questions I no longer wish to pursue this purchase. All the best with future sales, looks like a fantastic kit.

Gotta say I agree with Wayne on this one. Pretty difficult to do a $420+ deal when there has been no communication. You haven't heard from me up to this point as I have been in constant contact with Wayne.

Good luck with the sales as they do look like a good kit.

not sure what is going on here? I responded to every pm and email. actually pretty frustrated with this. I was waiting for a response on the cowls and never got one. you must only be posting on this thread.

as it stands right now I have 1 kit ready to ship. uncommitted and unpaid for

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure if you are getting me mixed up with someone else or not Bob, I have only ever sent the 1 PM which was just after my initial comment. In this PM I asked if you could confirm postage and if I organized the cowls to be sent to you, would you be willing to ship it to us in the one box with the frame kits. Now after checking again, I have still no reply via PM from you, the only response has been via this thread. This response was approx 1 week after the PM was sent (after requesting you check your PM's a couple of times) and as far as responding to the above questions, you responded with a question about the cowls. I then answered your comments by saying not to worry about the cowls, confirm the postage and a question about the kit. Our main concern was to determine a final definate postage cost which still remains unanswered. I have never sent you an email and I have never received one from you. I also know that Gino hasn't been in touch with you as I had been trying to correspond with you on both our behalf. So after a week and a half with NO answers to any of my questions, I decided I didn't want to purchase this anymore. Hope this explains it for you.

Wayne, I know what the problem is..... it is me. I replied through my email. I am very sorry for the confusion. I replied to it directly...then just now I saw in the email notice where it says NOT to do that. pm sent.....very sorry

Back