Kentley Porter's Dog Daisy needs all of our help to win a Photo Contest

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like Daisy is holding in second. Remember to keep voting every 24 hours!!!

just voted
default_wink.png

Ron and Kentley,

My wife and I are huge dog lovers we have voted

three times a day every day since the start of this

thread. My wife loves Daisy's haircut.

We Hope You All Win,

Mark Sholund

Ron and Kentley,

My wife and I are huge dog lovers we have voted

three times a day every day since the start of this

thread. My wife loves Daisy's haircut.

We Hope You All Win,

Mark Sholund

Mark,

That is great. My family and I are huge dog lovers as well. I am sure Kentley will chime in as it is exciting the votes have helped put his son Will's dog Daisy in a solid second place position. The lead dog Clayton is a Springer Spaniel and has quite a following and story, as well as their own website. First place is an almost guarantee for him. The top five will be listed in a future edition of the magazine as the top Reader Choices. I know Kentley and his son Will really appreciate the votes given each day by your family, and the rest of our boating family as well. The contest ends at midnight on August 7th so only a few more days.....
default_wink.png

Daisy is in a solid second now with 7 days to go. If we keep up the voting looks like Kentley and Will's dog Daisy will make it into the magazine by getting a top 5 finish against hundreds of other entries. Thanks again for everyone's help.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mark,

Thanks to IW and Facebook, we were able to keep Daisy in second. The first place dog had quite a story and following, so finishing second in this prestigious magazine contest far exceeded their expectations I'm sure. The top five will make it in their magazine. See results below.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Back