Interesting

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool, my first boat ever was a Dumas DV10 with a cox TD 049, went like hell IIRC (I was 14). :lol:

Hey, when ya gonna put those 'lectric toy cars away and come play with us again, we're having more fun than ever! :)

That probably sold for 1/10 the price that he wants for it. I remember having a similar one when I was in my teen's made by Cox also. We'd just set the rudder so that it would go in wide circles but when it hit a wave, it would fly up in the air, come down and keep on going! Mine was more of a mono than a tri-hull.

Terry,

After lurking around and seeing your shop and the new boat you are building.... I could not keep up !

Inactive Ron

Terry,

After lurking around and seeing your shop and the new boat you are building.... I could not keep up !

Inactive Ron
Oh, if anyone could it'd be you. :)

Hey RJ's coming back next year. :)

Why don't you spend a couple of days with us in Seville for the Nats this summer, I'm sure a few good wiffs of the nitro will bring you round. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ron,

You need to get back into boating.. Put them hotwheels away and burn some nitro.

I know all about those slot car guys.. lol and i know deep down you miss boating.

hope to see you at ohio.

chris

:D

Latest posts

Back