• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale CMB 91RS M-line with extra stuff

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joern Markset

Supporting Member
Vendor
CMB 91RS M-line direct drive, comes with outboard conversion kit for Lawless gas drive. Conversion kit includes fronthousing with bearing, o-ring, oil seal and steel bushing, flywheel& cone, squaredrive, baseplate for the Lawless drive, backplate for 18 mm round neck carbs, crankshaft for ob conversion kit and a 91 GPX tuning kit. (basicly what you see in the pic)
Price shipped to you is $ 1100,- PP as FF or pay the fee.

If you`re not interested in the extra OB stuff I`ll take it away and sell / trade the engine alone including a header.
Then price is lowered to $ 650, -

Btw, engine has never been used, but it has been cracked open to make some internal measurements.

Attachments

• IMG_3298.jpg
    IMG_3298.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3330.jpg
    IMG_3330.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
What kind of measurement tools are you looking for Joern? Calipers, mics, bore mics?
Mostly 3 point internal mics, if analog it has to be metric as 97% of my jobs are metric based. And it has to be well known brands such as Mitutoyo, Mahr, Tesa or similar.
However I`m most interested in workholding stuff, such as zero point plates and equipment, self-centering vises, dovetail vises etc etc

Mostly 3 point internal mics, if analog it has to be metric as 97% of my jobs are metric based. And it has to be well known brands such as Mitutoyo, Mahr, Tesa or similar.
However I`m most interested in workholding stuff, such as zero point plates and equipment, self-centering vises, dovetail vises etc etc
I have a couple of options:
Mitutoyo 568-976-10 SMB -0.5 CSR .275-0.5" (6.985-12.7mm) Borematic
Mitutoyo 568-977-10 SMB -1" CST 0.5-1.0" (12.7-25.4mm) Borematic
Mitutoyo 468-263 HTD-0.5"R .425-0.5" (10.795-12.70mm) Digimatic Holetest
Mitutoyo 468-971 HTD-12RST 6-12mm Digimatic holetest

These are all used in good shape, but need a cleaning and likely new calibration. Oil has gummed up a little making them sluggish.
I am only interested in the engine, not the OB parts. Each set is close (+/- 50) to the $650 price on the used market.

Attachments

• IMG_2610.jpeg
    IMG_2610.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2611.jpeg
    IMG_2611.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2607.jpeg
    IMG_2607.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2608.jpeg
    IMG_2608.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2604.jpeg
    IMG_2604.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2605.jpeg
    IMG_2605.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2601.jpeg
    IMG_2601.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2602.jpeg
    IMG_2602.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 0
Those are very nice tools for sure. They are discontinued though, I will need to check with my supplier of metrology tooling if they still can supply parts for this tools. Do you have the second setting ring for the 568-976 set, or is it lost?
And you want to trade one of these sets in the 91 engine, right?
Would you concider trading two sets for the 91 M-line + the 45 GPX?
I`ll get back to you after I have spoken to my supplier 🙂

Those are very nice tools for sure. They are discontinued though, I will need to check with my supplier of metrology tooling if they still can supply parts for this tools. Do you have the second setting ring for the 568-976 set, or is it lost?
And you want to trade one of these sets in the 91 engine, right?
Would you concider trading two sets for the 91 M-line + the 45 GPX?
I`ll get back to you after I have spoken to my supplier 🙂
Hello Joern, I am just heading to Europe for the week so i will need to check when I return next Sunday. Yes I would consider trading 2 sets for 2 engines.

Hello Joern, I am just heading to Europe for the week so i will need to check when I return next Sunday. Yes I would consider trading 2 sets for 2 engines.
Hello Tyler,
My supplier of metrology stuff just replied to me that unfortunately Mitutoyo can not provide any spareparts for the borematics, meaning they are not worth much to me. I`m sorry
Jørn

Back