Impba D12 Race #3, Centreville, Va - June 27-29 2014

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chilli,

Don and I will not run our electric 1/8th scale boats so the Baltimore guys can run an all nitro scale class. No problems. Change my entry from 1/8th scale to open FE/nitro MONO. Guys!!!!! if you have a p-mono or limited p Mono, or any nitro mono, you can race in this class. P-mono guys.....you can race in two classes. This will help the club make more money and get you more stick time. Sign up for open FE/nitro Mono.

John

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks John. Will make the change. Carl wants to run Open Nitro/FE mono also so that makes two and I offered to have Don run my P- Mono since I'll probably be too busy. Talk him into it (which shouldn't be too hard) and I'll enter him in Open Mono also.

Chilli,

I twisted his arm. Didn't have to twist hard as you know he likes the electrics. Sign him up in open FE/nitro mono. Cool!!!! I'm getting excited. Lets race!

John

Chilli,

I twisted his arm. Didn't have to twist hard as you know he likes the electrics. Sign him up in open FE/nitro mono. Cool!!!! I'm getting excited. Lets race!

John
Ok stop the twisting I'll do it, LOL!!!

Hey Chili, do you still want me to run in B-P Mono also? No problem there either, you charge 'em I'll drive 'em.
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png

Your call Don, I'll be charging allot of packs for boats running 2P but I think we can make it work.

John, I take it you're running the Rico in B/P-Mono. Are you running one of the Wild Things in Open Mono?

Your call Don, I'll be charging allot of packs for boats running 2P but I think we can make it work.

John, I take it you're running the Rico in B/P-Mono. Are you running one of the Wild Things in Open Mono?
Well if you've got extra charge leads for you 5.5mm connectors (remember I use 6mm) I can charge some packs also. I'll run both if you're up for it.

Okay Don, I'll sign you up for both classes and throw in a set of 5.5 charge leads. LOL It will be very cool to see how the Speedcraft does against the Rico and Wild Thing. Looking forward to it.

That's what I like about them!! No problem if you scratch the paint..... as long as you are passing another boat.

I see the smack talk has begun. LOL Just so you know John, Don will be getting my three year old Hyperion packs.
default_wink.png

We're up to 96 entries. I'm thinking we'll end up somewhere around 110. Thanks for your support folks.

Bring your raffle money folks, We've got raffle items coming in from Dick Tyndall, MIke Tyson, Joe Petro at ZIppkits, Steven Vaccaro at Offshore Electrics. Plus I'm donating one of my 47 amp, 12 Volt power supplies and other little goodies. We're going more for quality rather than quantity this year..

Hey John. I hope you are doing well. I really wanted to come to this race but duty calls. We are moving Meredith into an apartment in Charleston and getting her setup the next few weeks as she got accepted into Law School there. Mackie and I were talking about you the other day. Once things settle down, I hope to make another District or maybe a couple of club races. Thank you for reaching out.

That is great news, Ron. Tell everybody I was asking for them. Was hoping to pull the old "rope a dope" on Mackie but I think he would be ready for me this time!!! LOL Glad to hear that all of you are doing well.

take care my friend!!!

Back