IMPBA D12 Race #3 Centreville, VA June 12-14, 2015

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RC Racing events is back up. Everyone please double check your entries.

Dick, I put you in. DSM on all boats??

Also John and Don will be cooking breakfast for everyone....
default_laugh.png
Just kidding..

Where are all the Thunderboats this year????

Last edited by a moderator:
I see D-mono in there.

Has that class come back to life?

Tim

Wilco. Thanks Dick!!

Here is the class run order for this weekend folks.

B Sport Tunnel

Jersey Skiff

B/P Mono

Novice

D12 Stock Gas

B/P Limited Hydro

Gas Mono

Open Nitro/FE Cat

Sport 20/ P Limited Sport Hydro

Offshore

Open Nitro/FE Mono

Thunderboat

P-Hydro

RTR

D Mono

Gas Cat

B/P Limited Tunnel

1/8th Scale (Nitro)

Gas Sport Hydro

Open Nitro/FE Hydro

Sport 40/Q Sport Hydro

Gas Rigger

Yes Tim, The Baltimore Club has made a effort to get the class going this year and we've had "I believe" seven entries every race this season.

And Mike is right, we havent seen you up here for a couple years. Take a ride on up.. It's a tax write off...

BTW- Thank you for contributing to our raffle.
default_smile.png

Jim has two of my old thunderboats plus the one he built. I think he is hogging them all. LOL
We're going to have to talk to him about his hoarding problem.
default_laugh.png
He now has the colca cola thunderboat and the bacardi. He has a decal on the coke boat that says the chaser. Bacardi and coke! He got tired of being the chaser and picked up the bacardi. LOL he is a lot of fun when it comes to racing. Hey......Dicky Tyndall is coming by tonight to give me the giveaways for the race. Remind me to give them to you.

John

Thanks John and Thanks to Dick Tyndall for always supporting our race. We will miss him this weekend!!!

Thanks also to the other vendors who donated goodies for our raffle this year, Tim Jones (Je RC Products) , Mike Tyson (T-Mod Mufflers) and Steven Vacarro (Offshore Electrics) to name a few.

Time to suck a printer cartridge dry printing heat sheets......
default_smile.png

Just got back from the pond folks. Best set up day ever despite 98 degree heat. Thanks Capitol Gang!!! We had eight folks show up and the work went quickly. Special thanks to Robin who put in 2+ hours in the boat setting up the course. Everything is all set up. The grounds look good. Just need to do a little minor tweaking in the morning. I'll probably be there around 10am. As soon as the outboard is unlocked, we can start throwing boats in the water. Tomorrow us supposed to be just as hot. Make sure you bring plenty of cool drinks, hat's and sunscreen. Fans wouldnt hurt either. Even if you don't have a generator. Just bring extension cords and a splitter and we'll try to hook you up.

Drive safe folks and we'll see you tomorrow or Saturday.

I was about ready to start shovin' ice cubes up my butt!! Everybody did a great job, went quick & smooth, thanx guys (-; Looking toward to seeing some folks for the first time this season, miss my friends. Watching the weather now, low to mid 90's all weekend & the standard scattered/isolated afternoon thunderstorms that go with the heat. See ya'll at the pond.

PS:

I'm bringing a dragon (-:

Thanks to all in the Capitol club for putting on a great race ,retrive boat people great job, Travis your food was great ,Chili thanks for all you do had a good time.

Thank you Dick

Here are the D12 Championship Points standings including last weekend's race. LMK if you see any errors that would effect the points championship.

Thanks to everyone who attended the race. The heat sucked but we kept everyone hydrated and no trips to the ER.. Hope everyone had a good time!!

D12 Race Results 2015 after Race 3.pdf

Attachments

• D12 Race Results 2015 after Race 3.pdf
    344.6 KB · Views: 17
Back